Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I still wish Marvel would go with my idea of a month long event where there's a Dazzler concert and everyone in the MU tries to attend it. Funny hijinks would ensue.
    This is genius.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    There’s my X-band in space idea, but what if X-Men allied with Mojo, and created an entire tv network filmed by mutants for mutants, in order to expose people to mutant plight, culture, and sympathies?

There’s be an “x-men” tv show, up against “humans”. Then there’s be a legit COPS show, trailing after actual X-Men operatives. Storm would have a talk show. Beast a kids science program. Etc etc
    I actually thought of your X band in space as being a perfect response to this thread; very original.

Last edited by Riv86672; 09-25-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I actually thought of your X band in space as being a perfect response to this thread; very original.
    :-) It's great that you think so... I kinda feel it's just a fun adventure, where everyone has a superpower.

I want to suggest a truly left-field status quo that isn't just "underwater!" or "everyone is the the opposite gender!"...

It would involve a crapton of new characters, but let's see mutants in China.