First off, belated Happy Batman Day everyone!

Now, amidst all the news about the CW's COIE adaptation and the ever-increasing number of Supermen showing up there, it occurred to me that among DC's big stars, Batman doesn't really meet other versions of himself all that often.

I mean, Superman keeps meeting his doppelgangers. Wonder Woman has met herself. Batman very rarely does.

To clarify here, I'm referring to Bruce meeting other versions of Bruce Wayne...not other people who've taken the mantle of Batman.

Back during the Pre-Crisis era, Bruce never met his Earth Two counterpart, unlike Clark, Diana and even Dick. He met Earth Two Robin and Helena, but never his alternate self.

One of the few meetings I remember is during the New 52, with the reveal that Bruce (and Clark) met their nuEarth 2 doppelgangers, but forgot about it.

In other media, the one notable example I can remember is the JLU episode where Batman travels to the Beyond future and meets old Bruce Wayne.

I'm sure there might be some examples from Convergence, but none immediately spring to mind. I remember one version of Bruce meeting the nuEarth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman, but that doesn't count.

Am I not remembering any notable instances of Bruce meeting his doppelgangers? Or does he really tend not to meet himself as much as many of his fellow heroes do?