Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is there more than one Jean Grey?

Jean seems to be very important to this story. She seems tied to Cylobel given the colour palette of the character and the skirt. There's been talk of a "red headed" pretender, which seemed to be a reference to Madelyne but I am thinking we might actually have several Jean Grey's in this story.

I thought the line in the most recent issue with Jean was interesting about being the only Jean was a hint. Many people have stated that Jean feels off to so far and going back to "Marvel Girl" seems off. Another thing that seems important in story are duplicates of the X-Men and Jean has the first cloning storyline.

She's also the only character whose death was not expressly confirmed after their raid on Mother Mold. They made a point of stating they only "ressurect" a mutant when they are sure they are dead but Jean's TP could have gone black out when she was defending herself against the sentinels.

I think potentially we have the following:

- Regular Jean (hostage somewhere)
    - Sentinel captive Marvel Girl
    - Nu Clone Jean
    - Madelyne
    - Cylobel (modified clone)

Curious what people think about the possibility we might have multiple Jean Greys?
    Last edited by blanchett; 09-22-2019 at 07:53 AM.