Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There are already enough Jean copies and copies bodies. I certainly don't want this topic to get worst.
    Leave just one Jean.

Yeah I'd rather them not go in this direction with Jean only because we have seem multiple incarnations of Jean in the past. I like the one Jean who is a composite of Maddie, and the time her and the Phoenix merged, etc. I am kind of annoyed that Jean had another death and rebirth experience so soon after Phoenix Resurrection and the last story of the Jean Grey solo. I do wonder why these certain characters were chosen in House of X and to experience the death/resurrection. Why not a character who hasn't been through it so many times before?

There should be a team that is only Jeans

I didn't think anything of Jean when I saw Cylobel...but, hmmm...

BANNED

I think the Xavier we know is Moira in an Xavier body. I think she killed XMen Red Jean. I think the Marcel Girls are Jean Grey clones with edited memories.

I think it does make Jean important to the story. What happens to everything when she eventually finds out?

I this Jean has no memories from Jeen, Maddie, or the Phoenix. All she ever was is Marvel Girl.

It allows Hickman to reboot Jean and ignore stuff done with her in recent years. Plus this Jean has no bad memories of being the Phoenix, so it allows her to become Phoenix as her powers develop. It looks like soon Moira X will have Jean use Cerebro to download mutant minds. I bet that jumpstarts the development of her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think the Xavier we know is Moira in an Xavier body. I think she killed XMen Red Jean. I think the Marcel Girls are Jean Grey clones with edited memories.

I think it does make Jean important to the story. What happens to everything when she eventually finds out?

I this Jean has no memories from Jeen, Maddie, or the Phoenix. All she ever was is Marvel Girl.

It allows Hickman to reboot Jean and ignore stuff done with her in recent years. Plus this Jean has no bad memories of being the Phoenix, so it allows her to become Phoenix as her powers develop. It looks like soon Moira X will have Jean use Cerebro to download mutant minds. I bet that jumpstarts the development of her powers.
    God I hope not. Jean is fine without the phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    but jean is an omega level mutant, she could be hiding somewere
    Lol. Like ghost Jean going around trolling teen Jean, possessing Emma, shading Psylocke before getting Resurrected

Or teen Jean, just haunting teen Scott until she rebuilt her body by herself

Or 90s Jean who possessed Emma and had to be returned to her body by Xavier

Or teen Jean who annoyed Phoenix so much, it was forced to bring her back to life to get rid of her

Or Jean in Endsong, who committed suicide by drowning and freezing herself (confirmed by Emma to have zero brain activity), somehow brings herself back to life by Scott saying we need you Jean.

It would be hilarious if another Jean shows up from space with the Phoenix and is like dammit Xavier, I already Resurrected my teammates with the Phoenix force, you didn't have to bring out the pod people

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Lol. Like ghost Jean going around trolling teen Jean, possessing Emma, shading Psylocke before getting Resurrected

Or teen Jean, just haunting teen Scott until she rebuilt her body by herself

Or 90s Jean who possessed Emma and had to be returned to her body by Xavier

Or teen Jean who annoyed Phoenix so much, it was forced to bring her back to life to get rid of her

Or Jean in Endsong, who committed suicide by drowning and freezing herself (confirmed by Emma to have zero brain activity), somehow brings herself back to life by Scott saying we need you Jean.

It would be hilarious if another Jean shows up from space with the Phoenix and is like dammit Xavier, I already Resurrected my teammates with the Phoenix force, you didn't have to bring out the pod people
    Something like your scenario could happen. But even the one who presumably died in HoX 4 I believe is a pod person.

We’ll just have to see.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that all the X-Men we're seeing in HOX are clones and the real ones are locked up in suspended animation on that part of Krakoa that is off limits and no one knows what's there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    I'm pretty sure that all the X-Men we're seeing in HOX are clones and the real ones are locked up in suspended animation on that part of Krakoa that is off limits and no one knows what's there
    Moira is more ruthless than that. She likely murdered certain people are placed them with clones. I think Jean and Scott were murdered. Polaris seems herself. Emma seems herself. I think that’s the real Storm. Magneto is himself.

Wolverine would not be against fighting to the death, but to take a team to their death? I think he was murdered too.

I think Moira/Xavier would find it a waste of psychic energy to constantly maintain mind control and it would be too risky to maintain people in statis. So she killed certain people. And edited the memoria of their clones. Other clones like Sabretooth and Esme and Sophie obviously have edited memories.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Moira is more ruthless than that. She likely murdered certain people are placed them with clones. I think Jean and Scott were murdered. Polaris seems herself. Emma seems herself. I think that’s the real Storm. Magneto is himself.

Wolverine would not be against fighting to the death, but to take a team to their death? I think he was murdered too.

I think Moira/Xavier would find it a waste of psychic energy to constantly maintain mind control and it would be too risky to maintain people in statis. So she killed certain people. And edited the memoria of their clones. Other clones like Sabretooth and Esme and Sophie obviously have edited memories.
    storm is not a telepathic but the way she knows jean and her teammates would recognise them, not like in the comic just to make people scream mutant
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'm not really fond of this theory unless it is reversed by true resurrections or another Moira rebirth in the endgame. I really don't want to do away with decades of characterization as they will basically become different characters to the ones I got to know like the time displaced O5 would have been until they left.

BANNED

It will be ultimately revealed that jean was a figment of the Phoenix's imagination and there is no person named jean in actuality!!!!

She'd still have Jeen's memories. They were locked away until the time displaced teens went home - to the events of the 1960s X-Men #8 i.e. before the point you expect her to have no memories from, which would be around 1976. Don't forget, time displaced Jean did use the Marvel Girl codename.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I suppose did Cerebra recognise the difference between teen Jean and Jean did it override Jeans mind print with teen Jean and when old Jean came back did it override the original jeans patterns or recognise her as a different entity.