Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

It was a reference to Inferno. There's only one Jean. I suppose Cylobel could have her genetics.

Maddy's coming.
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 09-23-2019 at 03:53 PM.

I was thinking about how offputting it is (for me anyways) that all the X-Men are now essentially cloned version of the characters we grew up with and how it would be a twist that Xavier/Moria (which I do think is who that is) hid them somewhere, trapped them and kept them subdued. And then it hit me. Isn't that how the original Krakoa storyline played out in Giant Sized - not the cloning part but capturing and subduing and feeding off mutants? It's not as though this would be an unappealing or new idea for Krakoa to consider. At the very least I do think there are at least some mutants that have the originals locked away somewhere, Xavier's and Moria's "Prized" students - Jean, Scott, Storm, Kurt, Kitty, maybe even Beast and Wolverine. It's very interesting that we haven't seen or barely seen at most characters like Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Colossus, Bishop (though I think he did briefly appear)...maybe he's only sending the prized students on the missions because the originals are hidden away and "safe". Except Paige, she's obviously now a clone only. The characters he's not as close to he chooses to not send on missions and the ones we've seen at all are the "real deal". With the exception of Storm. She sounded very un-Storm like in the last issue. Modified Storm it is.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Maybe Mr. Sinister has them.