Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wave View Post
    They did move the setting of the comic book to Earth-Two WWII era Wonder Woman to better align with the TV show during its first season.
    As I said, "I was not happy that they changed the comic book to fit the TV show and I don't think the comic book was even then exactly like the TV show." Martin Pasko had just begun a good run in WONDER WOMAN and the comic had turned a corner--all that momentum was lost when they shifted to Earth-TV to fit the ABC show. It wasn't really the Earth-Two Wonder Woman that we knew before, but neither was it exactly what the TV show offered. Then when WW went to CBS and modern day, they shifted back to Earth-One and they had to restart that version of Wonder Woman. It was a mess.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I'm very suprised DC doesn't have a Batwoman book lined up to publish when the show starts.

Green Arrow
    Lobo
    She has enough trades out there to tide anyone interested in her until they do.

Supergirl excluding Jimmy-they did match the show and comic. Of course her being interested in Ben was derailed.