Default Team onslaught (hox,pox spoilers through now)

Okay so in house of we have this concept of a group collevtive of mutant powers...but we have seen this before with the 5 in 1 later the 3 in 1 and even the thousand in one Cockoos.
    But even father back we had onslaught....he was a psychic merge of Xavier and Magnito that took Franklin Richards power...

So i want to propose a hypathetical... pretend the X Island of Karakoa was being attacked...

Could the 5 sisters each team up with a mutant, then merge via hope to create a psychic construct like onslaught?

Imagine the power they couldweild...the power of 10 (5 sister merging with 5 omegas)

So 5 are taken up with the sisters and since Xavier did it last time i would say him, and Hope seems to be able to make people work better so it really only leaves 3 open spaces...and although there is not a need of any more telepaths i would say Exodus TK and Protius reality control would both be HUGE...

So that leaves 1 spot left, storm sounds cool as does magneto but both of the. Are better served aiding this new construct...the same with Vulcan.

So i started looking at non omegas...and i came up with sages computer like brain...

The power of 10 defending the island...

I know i am probably nuts but what do you guys think?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Okay so in house of we have this concept of a group collevtive of mutant powers...but we have seen this before with the 5 in 1 later the 3 in 1 and even the thousand in one Cockoos.
    But even father back we had onslaught....he was a psychic merge of Xavier and Magnito that took Franklin Richards power...

So i want to propose a hypathetical... pretend the X Island of Karakoa was being attacked...

Could the 5 sisters each team up with a mutant, then merge via hope to create a psychic construct like onslaught?

Imagine the power they couldweild...the power of 10 (5 sister merging with 5 omegas)

So 5 are taken up with the sisters and since Xavier did it last time i would say him, and Hope seems to be able to make people work better so it really only leaves 3 open spaces...and although there is not a need of any more telepaths i would say Exodus TK and Protius reality control would both be HUGE...

So that leaves 1 spot left, storm sounds cool as does magneto but both of the. Are better served aiding this new construct...the same with Vulcan.

So i started looking at non omegas...and i came up with sages computer like brain...

The power of 10 defending the island...

I know i am probably nuts but what do you guys think?
    We are talking about Marvel Comics right? Don't give them ideas let them think of their own.