Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well Wolverine's character is kinda bland. Many of the characters are & have been for the longest because we been in a loop of do the same thing and rehash the same plots for years. Marvel has turned into events instead of character depth & development.

Only purpose Weapon X would have is to finally unscramble his brain & get a legit 100% canon story on his background with no more implant retcons.

Sabretooth is a played out foe like Emma & Shaw. Nothing new or interesting is ever done with his & Wolverine's relationship. SUnless Hickman will do the Claremont thing & make Sabretooth his father like intended.

Deadpool may not be too big in X-books anymore since he's not a mutant & Hickman for now doesn't want non-mutants as X-Men.

Sadly the only questions to really be asked would've been considered spoilers. lol
    If he is bland then that must make Sabretooth a milksop for you, Lol but I do agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Bobby likes what he's seeing.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    If he is bland then that must make Sabretooth a milksop for you, Lol but I do agree with you.
    If you see my post you know I have millions of complaints for Sabretooth. His character has sucked since 2003 imo. Post Austen & FOX films. They finally did something with him via AXIS and Bunn's writing for him in Uncanny was good with nothing but wasted potential now that it's all been rendered filler.

So as bland & sorry as Creed is now, he's pretty useless. You'd think they'd wanna give Wolverine a powerful arch foe so he'd look good for overcoming him rather than a pussified enemy that he can beat half-asleep. Batman does better. The Joker is how it's done.

But long as he's gonna stick around, I can stay entertained by complaining & laughing about his terrible credibility & showings. I have plenty in HOX so far. Prior to that he got killed effortlessly by Rhane & Magik. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-23-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Heh, Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is always weird when people complain about Wolverine being everywhere. I like JDW explanation.

It is the truth, there is no conspiracy or bias againts other characters. He is everywhere because he sells, if he didn't he wouldn't be there. Other characters sadly don't bring as much money and at the end of the day Marvel is a business.
    He is a lot of fun to read most of the time so it is good that he is everywhere
    Its true.
    As one of the many(haha) who openly groan about Wolverine's everywhere-ness, it DOES make sense.
    All my groaning (as I expect the same is true for most folks) comes from a place of envy. lol
    BUT extra appearances/placement is a double edged sword. Illyana's rise to prominence springs to mind. She's elevated quite fast and I cannot say that every appearance/use of her character has impressed/pleased me. Thus: I groan no more. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post

They gonna keep exploring that stupid imprisoned-personalities plot from the terrible Return of Wolverine.

Worse. This will apparently be in any of the dawn of X books.

I don't think that's the case. They just showed JDW's coloring of Shalvey's art from Return of Wolverine to explain where the idea of the new costume came from

BANNED

AiPT!: Speaking of Logan’s proteges, Nir Revel (@revel_nir) asked why Laura had to go back to X-23 as a codename rather than getting a new one. Is there a logistical reason here outside of just branding?

Jordan: Branding. X-23 is a name a lot of people know, more than ever now because of the Logan film. Could we have called her Fang or Talon or Wild Child or Slashclaws? Yeah, we could have, but none of them would have had the name recognition of X-23.
    So what, they couldn't use X-23 for branding and have her use a different name in the book? Also, this is kind of funny considering he's saying it right as Psylocke is taking the Captain Britain name, while Kwannon is taking over HER name, and M is taking the Penance name...
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-23-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I don't think that's the case. They just showed JDW's coloring of Shalvey's art from Return of Wolverine to explain where the idea of the new costume came from
    Agreed. That’s what this was. I don’t think they’re revisiting anything from RoW, including thankfully the “hot claws.”

I will say, though, by the end Logan had released all of his myriad personalities from their cages except for The Berserker. Which has long been the case, though they’ve never depicted it visually like that inside his headspace. He’s always kept his berserker rage, his inner beast if you will, in a cage. But it’s always there, just waiting to be unleashed. I kind of liked the depiction of The Berserker too. With the short cropped hair he reminds me of the soulless X-24 from the ‘Logan’ film.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

To say that Jean is Wolverine's biggest love is fucking disrespectful, Jordan.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Logans one true love is scott summers, their the pair we want and we all deserve.

Is that a dead Trance and injured Boom-Boom? Is this another “Loa’s death was shown in preview art” situation?

EDIT: WAIT OMG IS THAT BEDLAM HOLDING HER
    Last edited by Tycon; 09-23-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Comic Geek in General

Of course he’s everywhere........he’s the most popular character who had a hand in the book exploding in popularity.....

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Is that a dead Trance and injured Boom-Boom? Is this another “Loa’s death was shown in preview art” situation?
    I definitely see Tabitha, but I don't see Hope. Where is she?

Also by nature of Krakoa I feel like the Loa situation is a non issue now. It can never happen again and mean something.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

what if u wanted to make x-monday topic, but then

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I definitely see Tabitha, but I don't see Hope. Where is she?

Also by nature of Krakoa I feel like the Loa situation is a non issue now. It can never happen again and mean something.
    Underneath Logan, the girl with the clip in her hair. Plus the way the black lines are sprawling out kind of remind me of her old outfit. The deaths aren’t anything to worry about anymore, but I hope the Academy Xers won’t be mutilated every chance a creative team gets just because they can just bring them back.

And that DEFINITELY looks like Bedlam’s outfit.