Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

That was short and brief just like the man himself. Nothing much to glean. Lol I thought questions regarding weapon X, Sabretooth, 'The Lost Years' , His connection with Deadpool and Alpha Flight, 'patch,' his alleged love for Scott would be touched upon amongst other things but it was just a bland nothing to see here interview. At least they dropped a obligatory Batman reference in honor of 'Bat Day' LOL.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is always weird when people complain about Wolverine being everywhere. I like JDW explanation.

It is the truth, there is no conspiracy or bias againts other characters. He is everywhere because he sells, if he didn't he wouldn't be there. Other characters sadly don't bring as much money and at the end of the day Marvel is a business.
    He is a lot of fun to read most of the time so it is good that he is everywhere

Really digging the X-Force art, and love the new modernized brown and tan costume so much. Is that an Adam Kubert cover of Logan wearing it that I spy? Sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Really digging the X-Force art, and love the new modernized brown and tan costume so much. Is that an Adam Kubert cover of Logan wearing it that I spy? Sure hope so.
    Same, art looks great. Plus he looks badass.

And he's also appearing on Marauders?

BANNED

I'm kind of disappointed that when X-23 was brought up no one hit him about Marvel pushing them as father/daughter after his death...yet not actually doing anything MEANINGFUL with it during his return (cutting her out of most of the "Return" books, and that she only got involved in AA by chance. Then there's the X-Men seemingly keeping her completely in the dark about him coming back., and the fact their reunion has apparently occurred OFF PANEL). I'd have asked it myself but I can never find the "You may now ask your questions" link on these things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is always weird when people complain about Wolverine being everywhere. I like JDW explanation.

It is the truth, there is no conspiracy or bias againts other characters. He is everywhere because he sells, if he didn't he wouldn't be there. Other characters sadly don't bring as much money and at the end of the day Marvel is a business.
    He is a lot of fun to read most of the time so it is good that he is everywhere
    You what else sells?
    ScottxEmma. They're so much fun to read all the time.
    Here's hoping.

They gonna keep exploring that stupid imprisoned-personalities plot from the terrible Return of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post

They gonna keep exploring that stupid imprisoned-personalities plot from the terrible Return of Wolverine.
    Everyone needs a new gimmick from now and then

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    That was short and brief just like the man himself. Nothing much to glean. Lol I thought questions regarding weapon X, Sabretooth, 'The Lost Years' , His connection with Deadpool and Alpha Flight, 'patch,' his alleged love for Scott would be touched upon amongst other things but it was just a bland nothing to see here interview. At least they dropped a obligatory Batman reference in honor of 'Bat Day' LOL.
    Well Wolverine's character is kinda bland. Many of the characters are & have been for the longest because we been in a loop of do the same thing and rehash the same plots for years. Marvel has turned into events instead of character depth & development.

Only purpose Weapon X would have is to finally unscramble his brain & get a legit 100% canon story on his background with no more implant retcons.

Sabretooth is a played out foe like Emma & Shaw. Nothing new or interesting is ever done with his & Wolverine's relationship. SUnless Hickman will do the Claremont thing & make Sabretooth his father like intended.

Deadpool may not be too big in X-books anymore since he's not a mutant & Hickman for now doesn't want non-mutants as X-Men.

Sadly the only questions to really be asked would've been considered spoilers. lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post

Worse. This will apparently be in any of the dawn of X books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that when X-23 was brought up no one hit him about Marvel pushing them as father/daughter after his death...yet not actually doing anything MEANINGFUL with it during his return (cutting her out of most of the "Return" books, and that she only got involved in AA by chance. Then there's the X-Men seemingly keeping her completely in the dark about him coming back., and the fact their reunion has apparently occurred OFF PANEL). I'd have asked it myself but I can never find the "You may now ask your questions" link on these things.
    Just follow AIPT on Twitter, they usually have the post Tuesday at around 8. Also given white response, it sounds like retuen and the x editors were such a disorganized mess that she might have had somting more but it was such a **** show nothing got done. I'm partly happy she was left out, retun was a dissipotiment and she was spared from dealing with that massive mistake.

BANNED

AiPT!: Logan’s lived and loved for a very long time. LOGAN FROST (@Talk_Logan1) wanted to know who you think the true love of Logan’s life is. And why does he love that person the most, in your opinion?
    Jordan: I have been thinking this over for like 10 minutes and I am not coming up with a satisfying answer. Jean is definitely the person we’ve seen him in love with the most..
    Mariko: Am I a joke to you?