Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe8 View Post
    It's been ages since I read it.. I think this will deal a lot more with the fact that it's a majorly abusive relationship
    Mad Love did that too
    Joker throws Harley out of a window and she thinks it was her fault

Maybe Im missing something here but this are not new grounds, this has always been an abusive relationship, it would be weird if Sejic didnt use this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    One of the aspects that I liked from Mad Love. It was nice seeing a character who wasn't some genius for a change, and her getting through college by sleeping with her professors felt fitting for her character. Since it set up her not being a good psychologist and her falling for the Joker because of it. Always felt making her super smart did not fit with her character and I was never a fan of the change. While not excusing her actions I always felt it worked best with her being more simple and getting swept up in all the craziness.
    I disagree
    mainly because
    1- It is well documented that Timm has a massive hard on for sexy harley. this scene next to the "wanna ride your harley" scene is just flexing that muscle a little bit
    2- Its ok for her not to be smart but this make Harleen immoral.

like Harley and Harleen are the same person and have always been while this route that is being used here is more about Harleen trip to madness which let her to become and even more tragic character. more like Joker.
    this is also a why I think the 2 Harley on White Knight are a great concept too both use the same concept but take different routes, one comes back to sanity and the other one dives deeper into it.
    Last edited by Arnoldoaad; 09-25-2019 at 01:40 PM.