Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mighty Member

Modestly budgeted Ozploitation Captain Boomerang film starring Jai Courtenay. Cap is lead out of his cell and taken to an interview room. An unseen Australian woman's voice behind the glass claims to be a profiler from the Australian federal police seeking information from about his upbringing and motives. He tells his story and the profiler cracks up laughing towards the end, pointing out what a drongo and a wanker he is. The woman turns out to be Harley in a mock Aussie accent with Waller using her to figure out his mind...

produced by Margot Robbie!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I would very much like to see a continuation of Michael Ansara's Mr. Freeze
    This would actually be very logical. Keeping with Batman rogues, maybe it’s best if they do only Batman rogues until it’s clear they really have something. 1 Joker, 2 Mr Freeze, and then 3 Catman

Retired

Instead of a movie about Barry Allen or Wally West, I think WB would do better with a movie about Eobard Thawne. That would be a unique way to open up the Flash story without going over the same narrative covered in the TV show.

BANNED

Vandal Savage the Movie, which I think a couple of posters mentioned.

Think about it, a huge historical rip-roaring yarn about an immortal psychopath who starts out as basically Conan the Barbarian, but who later becomes Alexander the Great and helps found the Library of Alexandria and so on, and then he becomes Julius Caesar or Augustus and founds the Roman Empire.

It could be awesome, there's a lot of neat ideas a film-maker can tap in, the fact that there's no real difference between civilization and barbarianism, that they're the same thing, that historical figures like Alexander, Caesar, and Augustus who are lionized and celebrated are actually glorified psychos.

To be honest, I actually think Vandal Savage should have been the villain of the Justice League movie. Or the next best thing, make him a villain for Wonder Woman. Because thematicallly, Vandal Savage and Wonder Woman would work well against one another since he can claim that he represents the reality of the civilization of which Diana is a representative of, and so present an interest challenge and dynamic with her.

As for who I'd cast as Savage...I'd pick Willem Dafoe, or Gary Oldman (because he kind of played a similar character in Bram Stoker's Dracula), or if you want someone outside the box -- Leonardo DiCaprio...tell Leo he gets to be a character who in one movie is a barbarian from the steppes who becomes Alexander then a Roman general and then a Viking and after that maybe Christopher Columbus, and he'd probably be pretty interested in that.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 11-17-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Vandal Savage the Movie, which I think a couple of posters mentioned.

Think about it, a huge historical rip-roaring yarn about an immortal psychopath who starts out as basically Conan the Barbarian, but who later becomes Alexander the Great and helps found the Library of Alexandria and so on, and then he becomes Julius Caesar or Augustus and founds the Roman Empire.

It could be awesome, there's a lot of neat ideas a film-maker can tap in, the fact that there's no real difference between civilization and barbarianism, that they're the same thing, that historical figures like Alexander, Caesar, and Augustus who are lionized and celebrated are actually glorified psychos.

To be honest, I actually think Vandal Savage should have been the villain of the Justice League movie. Or the next best thing, make him a villain for Wonder Woman. Because thematicallly, Vandal Savage and Wonder Woman would work well against one another since he can claim that he represents the reality of the civilization of which Diana is a representative of, and so present an interest challenge and dynamic with her.

As for who I'd cast as Savage...I'd pick Willem Dafoe, or Gary Oldman (because he kind of played a similar character in Bram Stoker's Dracula), or if you want someone outside the box -- Leonardo DiCaprio...tell Leo he gets to be a character who in one movie is a barbarian from the steppes who becomes Alexander then a Roman general and then a Viking and after that maybe Christopher Columbus, and he'd probably be pretty interested in that.
    Decaprio is way too pretty and way too white to play savage. You gotta go with someone who's Caveman pretty like Benecio Del Toro or Jason Mamoa(wouldnt cast him just using him as a example of "Caveman" pretty). Cro-Magnums like most of Savages looks from modern comics would also be very tan. So unless you wanna change his backstory I think the actor if hes gonna be white needs to be someone who is either very tan or can pull off looking Tan. Defoe I can see maybe even Viggo Mortensen. I've seen them both darker for movie. But they might be too old to pull it off.

Edit: Just wanted to add other then the casting I'd love a Vandall savage movie though I wonder what the main plot would be. Origin as a cro-Magnum and then everything to conquering most the known world as Alexanser the great? And then a sequel would move on to his next empire or point in history? Or would that all be backstory for a more modern story?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-17-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Darkseid
    Brainiac
    Gray Man
    Solomon Grundy, even if he would require some supporting characters that could carry the movie due to his limited intellect
    Bizarro, if he could be called a villain
    Mr. Mxyzptlk
    Crime Syndicate of America, despite those being a team, not a single character
    Man-Bat
    Clayface, but not the Version that looks like a giant golem
    Poison Ivy, but only if they focus on her relationship with and affection for plants, and how she grants them sentience

Spectacular Member

I'd really want a Bane origin movie, heavily based on Chuck Dixon's "Vengeance of Bane", covering his growing up in Peña Duro, gaining Zombie, Trogg, and Bird as allies, the escape, and his villainous but strangely inspirational road that leads him to Gotham, probably taking out criminals that are worse people than him along the way while keeping the belief that he's the hero of his own story. Throw in Osito for the movie's visual themes and marketing, and we're set!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Only one that might really happen is Luthor.
    I think Gentleman Ghost could be a really great direction to pitch.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    I want Affleck s batman movie as a black label book

Amazing Member

Villains United/Secret Six would be awesome. No heroes required.

David Tennant went Purple, maybe he could go black as The Shade? Obviously based on Robinson's take on the character.