Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Mr. Sinsiter Theory

I've been taking a look at Mr. Sinister and his major comic book arcs lately as I have been intrigued with his obession with Cyclops lol. So I was thinking what if he is the Summers ancestor and became obbessed with his descendants because they eventually tranceded to being mutants something he secretly always wanted. Him being am ancestor would also explain how he knows Cyclops has brothers and why he wanted to keep them safe from the legacy virus . I can also see him being Gambit's father , Thus making Cyclops/Havok and Gambit cousins of some sort.

He is obsessed with the Summers family because it produces extremely powerful mutants. Rachel Summers and Nathan Summers are examples of the genetic potential of the family when it joins the Greys. You even have Vulcan who is Omega.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly, I thought half of it was just that he liked torturing Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He is obsessed with the Summers family because it produces extremely powerful mutants. Rachel Summers and Nathan Summers are examples of the genetic potential of the family when it joins the Greys. You even have Vulcan who is Omega.
    Haha, I remember when he had his wall chart and he labelled Rachel's genetic potential as too unstable and recommended not using it for experimentation. LOL, I think he worried if he used Rachel's DNA it would result in something he couldn't control, and could potentially control him.

Sinister has ties to the black womb who is a ancestor to the summers and maybe gambit

He's just really lonely, ok? It's been centuries, he feels detached from the world and he can't connect with people. What is he supposed to do? He's trapped. He clones himself for company! He just wants friends. And the only way to get them is through the cover of genetic supercrime. Can someone please give Señor a hug?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    He's just really lonely, ok? It's been centuries, he feels detached from the world and he can't connect with people. What is he supposed to do? He's trapped. He clones himself for company! He just wants friends. And the only way to get them is through the cover of genetic supercrime. Can someone please give Señor a hug?
    Genetic supercrime!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Haha, I remember when he had his wall chart and he labelled Rachel's genetic potential as too unstable and recommended not using it for experimentation. LOL, I think he worried if he used Rachel's DNA it would result in something he couldn't control, and could potentially control him.
    That's for Hyperstorm.

That's for Hyperstorm.
    I don't think it was just him, doesn't Rachel and Franklin have 2 alternate reality sons that were godlike and dangers. The only good child they have from alternate realities is a girl. Because girls are awesome of course!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't think it was just him, doesn't Rachel and Franklin have 2 alternate reality sons that were godlike and dangers. The only good child they have from alternate realities is a girl. Because girls are awesome of course!
    That might be true but only Hyperstorm has visited the 616 thus he is the only one that Mr Sinister knows to add to his summers and grey family tree.

BANNED

Look how powerful Jeen is. Rachel and Nathan’s power come from her. She has knocked down Galactus and recreated her destroyed body. Nathan cannot even cute himself of the t/o virus.

Powers of X show Sinister as not being that interested in Mutants until Magneto and Xavier came to him with a proposal. The lead Sinister wasn’t interested but his mutant Sinister creation was. And Xavier telepathically manipulated him.

he isn't related. we've seen his backstory in the Further Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix and when he encountered the first ancestor of Scott (some street urchin). Essex tried to have children. his son Adam was stillborn. i think he became a little obsessed with good genes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he isn't related. we've seen his backstory in the Further Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix and when he encountered the first ancestor of Scott (some street urchin). Essex tried to have children. his son Adam was stillborn. i think he became a little obsessed with good genes after that.
    Yes time travel summers and time travel gambit both set sinister down this road...maybe hickman ment to retcon this, but i assume that bar sinister was just him going a bit stir crazy and X and Mags just relite the candle.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Keiron gillens sinister is technically a summers
    Umm vol.2 #2
    He babbles on, then, thanks the unmoving Scott. Oh yes, he has to thank Scott, His family was the first of pure-bred mutants. Sinister’s lengthy study of his lineage gave him the inside to make him. He has made himself a king from Summers’ pretty little mind. After all, isn’t that what Scott was always trying to do? Isn’t this what his latest idea is about? To become mutant royalty? His first mate was the highest genetic quality bride available. When she died, he found himself the best replacement available. Not quite the same class, of course, but good enough to house his seed.