Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

OMG, Stryfe saying Nathan is "Basic Cable" that was actually pretty good!

Of course I loved Emma throwing shade at Tony Stark, that will always make my day!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, Stryfe saying Nathan is "Basic Cable" that was actually pretty good!

Of course I loved Emma throwing shade at Tony Stark, that will always make my day!
    Restraining order lol!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Waz funny. 8/10
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

This a great CBR article about the fact that Krakoa has revolutionized washing dishes:
    https://www.cbr.com/the-x-men-krakoa...-dirty-dishes/

Astonishing Member

I believe Krakoa is actually a nightmare in disguise. Haven't you seen how many mutants are acting out of characters?

I mean, Wolverine was seen not being violent, Vulcan was acting friendly when the last time we saw him he was a space tyrant, Cyclops even acts too obedient to Xavier when he has been questions his leadership for years.... There's somethign fishy around here. I believe Xavier has definitely crossed the last line, I believe he's mind controlling or brainwashing all the mutants who could revolt against his rule.

He's definitely going to pay dearly when all these X-Men recover their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I believe Krakoa is actually a nightmare in disguise. Haven't you seen how many mutants are acting out of characters?

I mean, Wolverine was seen not being violent, Vulcan was acting friendly when the last time we saw him he was a space tyrant, Cyclops even acts too obedient to Xavier when he has been questions his leadership for years.... There's somethign fishy around here. I believe Xavier has definitely crossed the last line, I believe he's mind controlling or brainwashing all the mutants who could revolt against his rule.

Welcome to Krakoa my friend. Please enjoy this wreath of beautiful flowers we have for you upon arrival. Once you smell the wondrous perfume of these enticing flowers you will feel so much better, blissful even. We have cakes and cookies prepared from the delicious flowers of Krakoa that will tickle your taste buds and delight your tummy.

We have so much to offer you on Krakoa, it is so blissful here, so peaceful, so caring, so loving, so wonderful....

Lastly we have this delicious drink made from the flowers of Krakoa, drink to your health and long life my friend...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Welcome to Krakoa my friend. Please enjoy this wreath of beautiful flowers we have for you upon arrival. Once you smell the wondrous perfume of these enticing flowers you will feel so much better, blissful even. We have cakes and cookies prepared from the delicious flowers of Krakoa that will tickle your taste buds and delight your tummy.

We have so much to offer you on Krakoa, it is so blissful here, so peaceful, so caring, so loving, so wonderful....

Lastly we have this delicious drink made from the flowers of Krakoa, drink to your health and long life my friend...
    Are you mocking me with this, pal?

Haven't you heard the classic saying "When something is too good to be true, it is not"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Slipped into my Iceman pj's with Krakoan snacks at the ready!

Emma isn’t on Tonys radar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post

1.Wolverine is on X-Force with a wetworks squad something tells me he is going to be violent

2. Vulcan was probably brought back pre first krakoa mission without "dying" on that mission, He doesn't become the space tyrant. Plus Vulcan is acting line with aged up person who did have a childhood and is learning new things.

3. We have couple issues now what "order" should Cyclops been "hey this a bad idea" and question Xaviers orders. We have seen Cyclops on two anti Orchis missions and interaction with FF. The too obedient thing does not make sense imo Cyclops is mission first boy scout style character it is perfectly in character for him to go all in when he believes in the mission. Nothing we have seen has been suspect yet everything so far makes sense for the greater good of mutants. We have a whole era of Utopia with Cyclops almost doing the exact same thing as now.

Nobody is under mind control probably but Hickman has mentioned something about people being altered like Angel and Monet, probably Vulcan is on the list. So there is a slight suspect thing happen if my guess is right. Krakoa might not be a nightmare. Krakoa can easily be a story about paradise lost.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

"Paradise Lost" has been interpreted as a story where the Devil is the Hero, right?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

I don't understand the argument "Scott and Logan act too obediently."

Magneto and Xavier order Scott to destroy Mother Mold at any cost, he immediately explains to his team that they will try to minimize civilian casualties.

Wolverine is obviously against inviting people like Apocalypse to Krakoa, he even tells Xavier straight in the face.

Being against something does not mean that you have to have a schism for it at the first exchange, thank God you can be against something and continue working as a team.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

thank God you can be against something and continue working as a team

And conversely that can be cynically interpreted as "My Master/Country, RIGHT or WRONG."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

If Krakoa has ninety things that you like and ten that you don't like, what is the solution, found your own X-Men team, as the mutants have always done, dividing each time into smaller groups?

Krakoa works precisely because they are united, although they have differences between them. There may be things that they disagree with but they reach consensus.

"Basic Cable"
    Sweet Jeebus, thank you Tini Howard!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Peace, brothers. Feel free to take a liesurely walk through our forests and fields. Breathe deeply, the fresh air. Feel the invigorating sunshine on your skin. Be transported by the sounds of the waters as they flow around you. Let the earth beneath your bare feet centre you. Release all worry and doubt. Be happy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!