Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    I think there is a real intent to absolve krakoa from traditional science/tech as much as possible. After all, the a huge point was made about calling out sentinels, Nimrods, and the ascended Borg (OK, Titans and Phalanx ... but really they are borg). These all mark the end of the mutants ... so on Krakoa ... they embrace nature.
    Madison Jeffries must be really sad these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Madison Jeffries must be really sad these days.
    I don't know Madison's power might work with biological tech too.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't know Madison's power might work with biological tech too.
    I think he was mostly limited to inorganic stuff like glass, metal and such. He had like a very specific TK. But they could still make it work somehow (I bet there's some metal and such in that Forge tech).

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's going to be neat to see the biological technology that the science team are going to invent, I hope they make lots of strange and neat stuff.
    Not sure if it will happen but I would love for them to make everyday gadgets with biotech that they can even trade and sell globally.

"OMG I just got the new air fryer from Krakoa and you have to get it!"
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I was thinking that with Forge and the 'inevitable Krakoan tech revolution'....maybe sometime soon we will see Krakoa's own answer to the sentinals and maybe even their own 'nimrods'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I was thinking that with Forge and the 'inevitable Krakoan tech revolution'....maybe sometime soon we will see Krakoa's own answer to the sentinals and maybe even their own 'nimrods'.
    Oooooh. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    you might be right, that thing behind Forge has got a Sentinel vibe.

Biotech, mutant magic, global trade. I'm a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I am certainly getting excited, I can't wait to see how the beginning stories play out.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    yessss
    I'm so excited to see Krakoa grow and what happens with Orakko as well.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

It honestly just dawned on me;

These past few weeks besides reading the House and Powers books I have been listening to as many views, recaps and breakdowns of the story as I can to understand every angle of this world building arc as I could but with the Recent Powers of X #6 issue that bothered me is that;

Even thought I known Post-Humans evolved themselves to adapt to Mutants by becoming more like Machines why can't Mutants evolve by desire as well too? I know the whole they spent more time fighting for their lives point of the book but it seems odd that it never was a factor in the year 1000 of them evolving as well?

BUT then It dawned On Me and should have sooner but Powers of X #6 pondering finally gave this to me ~~~ what Krakoa andt the choice to make it the mutant nation Might have to do with ALL of this Even more then just a Nation and I should have seen it happening after seeing a certain Future cover with Forge on with with Bio-Weapons made from Krakoa or what I am certain some have figured out already is;

While Humans evolve using Artificial Means to get stronger I see Mutants doing it the opposite but by Biological means or Bio-Tech, aka Krakoa~Tech!

Using Krakoa living Matter to Create a New Living style Tech to can help Evolve Mutants to combat with the Post-Humans threats.

Now I know that most mutants don't know about Post-Humans yet, but I think this is mostly a main response to Sentinels and Nimrods mostly, but Mutants are doing it their OWN way. Heck it was teased this Krakoa~Tech already with House of X one as well by calling it that with the portal tech.

So IMO this might be one of the most interesting Factors going for the Coming Dawn of X stories and how Mutants will evolve to combat the Human Enemies artificial tech, Mutants are going by their nature evolve by nature and using Nature to make them better.

Honestly if this is what Hickman might be going for it is going to be exiting seeing thisKrakoa~Tech if used they way I think it might be, combine that with the Resurrection Protical, the Gentics and the Chimera ideas already, it is going to be very intersting indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    So IMO this might be one of the most interesting Factors going for the Coming Dawn of X stories and how Mutants will evolve to combat the Human Enemies artificial tech, Mutants are going by their nature evolve by nature and using Nature to make them better.

Honestly if this is what Hickman might be going for it is going to be exiting seeing thisKrakoa~Tech if used they way I think it might be, combine that with the Resurrection Protical, the Gentics and the Chimera ideas already, it is going to be very intersting indeed!
    100% agreed. I think this is a very interesting part of the story and full of potential. I'm thinking we're going to see both Krakoa-Tech weapons and other inventions that hopefully can add to the island's revenue. Thanks for sharing!

Krakoan bio-tech and mutant magic, the best of both worlds if we’re being honest.

Namor and the Ocean...I love that defiance and it's very important.

BeCause, possibility has to be-is best when it's bigger than and expanding, but something felt to be...like tomorrow, already here. Simple as sun up.

If it's evolution...and this or any living homeland...is integral to its people and is its people...the people the planet...this Earth...and the very nature of story...day/night...then Namor and the Ocean is persistent and defiant...deeper still, this Earth is worth saving and is that by which dawn is drawn upon any horizon...

Hickman! I can guarantee he was born to be a human person...but I think he's been scripting a whole life and maybe even his own to become the only person who could write this beautiful new beginning, with Pepe Larraz of course.

Maybe Namor and the Ocean (with a prehistoric blood thirsty idea of a tiger inside) save everything after everything isn't saved.

Even after Namor...

Earth is mostly blue from space. And space is blue in the day.
    Last edited by sungila; 10-14-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Krakoan bio-tech and mutant magic, the best of both worlds if we’re being honest.
    To paraphrase...
    We are living in such Exciting and Phenomenal times, indeed!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!