Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

I may have a slight hangover but Bar Sinister was choice. Time for Saturday morning cartoons.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Hello Gaydies.
    X-Zaddies r HAWTT!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

*SPLASH!*

Sunday Funday at "Krakoa's cleansing and restorative natural springs" ™️®️ (Devaishwarya)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Lol...indeed.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Don't you dare, Julian. Don't you dare...
    Last edited by JB; 11-10-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

Something really werid is happening on Krakoa. Something that could be the first step into Mutant's fall here, and return to the status quo of "endangered species". And the funniest thing is, humans could have no connection with it. It seems mutants are causing their own problem.

1º) Why Kitty Pryde can't use the Krakoa's portals? Aren't they supposed to work for any mutant? Then why Kitty can't use them anymore? And why those other mutants can't? Something is really weird around here.

2º) That mysterious creature that attacked Beast in "X-Force", where did it come from? Beast said it can't be created by Krakoa itself, because the island won't attack any mutant. What make him so sure? At any ecosystem, there are always preys and predators. There's no exception.

Looks like that, as always, Mutant's Heaven is about to turn into their own Hell.

You think Krakoa’s gonna turn upside down because Kate can’t use a portal and a mangy dog got the jump on Beast?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Something really werid is happening on Krakoa. Something that could be the first step into Mutant's fall here, and return to the status quo of "endangered species". And the funniest thing is, humans could have no connection with it. It seems mutants are causing their own problem.

1º) Why Kitty Pryde can't use the Krakoa's portals? Aren't they supposed to work for any mutant? Then why Kitty can't use them anymore? And why those other mutants can't? Something is really weird around here.

2º) That mysterious creature that attacked Beast in "X-Force", where did it come from? Beast said it can't be created by Krakoa itself, because the island won't attack any mutant. What make him so sure? At any ecosystem, there are always preys and predators. There's no exception.

Looks like that, as always, Mutant's Heaven is about to turn into their own Hell.
    Small potatoes. The fact that the island is moving on its own heading towards another suddenly appeared island is the head scratcher. If he decides to park himself there, the mutants will have demons as their new neighbors. Illyana will be happy!

EDIT!!
    OK that was really creepy. After posting the above, I looked at hubby's laptop charging nearby and this was the screensaver.

No joke. The images rotate and this is currently up. What the...
    Last edited by JB; 11-10-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You think Krakoa’s gonna turn upside down because Kate can’t use a portal and a mangy dog got the jump on Beast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Small potatoes. The fact that the island is moving on its own heading towards another suddenly appeared island is the head scratcher. If he decides to park himself there, the mutants will have demons as their new neighbors. Illyana will be happy!
    1º) It's not just Kate, some other mutants can use the portals to look refugee on Krakoa. It Mutants are supposed to be able to use them freely while humans can't unless they are allowed, why suddenly we have several mutants who can't use them? And although that creature wasn't a big deal, what if there are even BIGGER ones? I have the feeling that creature could have been created somehow because of Sabretooth.

2º) You may think they are small potatoes, but small potatoes tend to turn way bigger in the Marvel Universe until they become a serious problem.

1º) It's not just Kate, some other mutants can use the portals to look refugee on Krakoa. It Mutants are supposed to be able to use them freely while humans can't unless they are allowed, why suddenly we have several mutants who can't use them? And although that creature wasn't a big deal, what if there are even BIGGER ones? I have the feeling that creature could have been created somehow because of Sabretooth.

2º) You may think they are small potatoes, but small potatoes tend to turn way bigger in the Marvel Universe until they become a serious problem.
    I was joking, meaning I'd be more concerned with the island possibly moving into another nation's territorial waters and galavanting on its own than I would be about Kate and that fuzzy plumpkin that tried to lick Hank. I don't recall other mutants unable to use a portal though, maybe I missed it?

There’s only one mutant who can’t use the portals, where does this “several” keep coming from?

There’s only one mutant who can’t use the portals, where does this “several” keep coming from?
    In about three months we're gonna find out that "Kitty" is a Skrull.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I was joking, meaning I'd be more concerned with the island possibly moving into another nation's territorial waters and galavanting on its own than I would be about Kate and that fuzzy plumpkin that tried to lick Hank. I don't recall other mutants unable to use a portal though, maybe I missed it?
    The ones that Kate rescue with her boat. "X-Force" showed some of them arriving in Kate's ship because they couldn't pass through the portals. It all started with some mutants prisioners on Russia, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    In about three months we're gonna find out that "Kitty" is a Skrull.
    that would be fun(ny)

The ones that Kate rescue with her boat. "X-Force" showed some of them arriving in Kate's ship because they couldn't pass through the portals. It all started with some mutants prisioners on Russia, I think.

They couldn’t use the gates because they were in hostile territory, not because they couldn’t physically go through.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Hello Gaydies.
    I seriously can't wait for this issue lol Hickman tackling mutant economics within the context of the wider MU. All while apocalypse looks intimidating and sexy

Also can we take the time to really appreciate that the Dawn of X books seem to follow each other chronologically? Like the me that appreciates clear continuity is giddy af. Hopefully they can keep up with it as long as possible but of course scheduling issues will arise.
    Last edited by loke13; 11-11-2019 at 01:02 AM.