Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah that was the kid of Krakoa!

Hi all;

I am not sure if I posted this or not:
    I believe you did but thank you again! I'm very curious about the Atlantic section and what's going on there.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Have you seen this?
    https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-de...ar-human-race/

I'm pretty sure this will put Banner and his team in collission course against the Mutants in Krakoa. I mean, for Hulk, there's no difference between "puny humans" and "puny mutants". During World War Hulk, Hulk smahed ALL the mutants that came to protect Xavier. Now, a Hulk turned into a monster that can't die? That will definitely be worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Have you seen this?
    https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-de...ar-human-race/

I'm pretty sure this will put Banner and his team in collission course against the Mutants in Krakoa. I mean, for Hulk, there's no difference between "puny humans" and "puny mutants". During World War Hulk, Hulk smahed ALL the mutants that came to protect Xavier. Now, a Hulk turned into a monster that can't die? That will definitely be worse.
    TECHNICALLY, he said the "Humans" not mutants. Honestly, with much Fire-Power Krakoa has it would foolish of the Hulk to try and start **** with the Mutants(IMO).........

He can fight the Flatscans and the Avengers until the sun goes down, but he ain't touching no mutants.

Kinda tired with these Hulk events.......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    TECHNICALLY, he said the "Humans" not mutants. Honestly, with much Fire-Power Krakoa has it would foolish of the Hulk to try and start **** with the Mutants(IMO).........

He can fight the Flatscans and the Avengers until the sun goes down, but he ain't touching no mutants.

Kinda tired with these Hulk events.......
    haha, watch in the next issue, Bruce offers an olive branch to Krakoa and a non-aggression treaty! Let me obliterate the humans and I'll leave Krakoa alone!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, watch in the next issue, Bruce offers an olive branch to Krakoa and a non-aggression treaty! Let me obliterate the humans and I'll leave Krakoa alone!
    Pro.X, Magneto, Apocalypse:
    "Ok..."
    "but if you F(*& us Over you shall feel the full might of Krakoa"

Pro.X, Magneto, Apocalypse:
    "Ok..."
    "but if you F(*& us Over you shall feel the full might of Krakoa"
    With thousands of mutants standing behind them.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    With thousands of mutants standing behind them.
    And ALL the Omega Lvl Mutants floating over them....

Yeah, I DARE the Hulk try........
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-31-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

And ALL the Omega Lvl Mutants floating over them....

Yeah, I DARE the Hulk try........
    Pal, careful what you wish for!!! Having Hulk coming after you is the last thing you should do. And this is a Hulk who can't be stopped or killed.

And like I said, for Hulk, there's no difference between humans and mutants. During War World Hulk, he even got rid of Juggernaut and launched Wolverine to another state.

I always prefer Hulk not siding with anyone, anyway i hope that this is not another world war hulk.

If that is the case and is going to be a big event, i want to see if Krakoa would try to stop him, the most amoral mutants will pass but if he stars attacking people, i can see X-Men getting involve.

If the fight is exclusively with the avengers i dont see Krakoa figthing.

Charles was the only illuminati that he spare in world war hulk and understood the dire situation of the mutants after the decimation, what will happen now?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I always prefer Hulk not siding with anyone, anyway i hope that this is not another world war hulk.

If that is the case and is going to be a big event, i want to see if Krakoa would try to stop him, the most amoral mutants will pass but if he stars attacking people, i can see X-Men getting involve.

If the fight is exclusively with the avengers i dont see Krakoa figthing.

Charles was the only illuminati that he spare in world war hulk and understood the dire situation of the mutants after the decimation, what will happen now?
    Hulk only spared Namor because he voted against the idea of exilying Hulk to space. Hulk presented himself on the Mansion because Xavier would have voted in favor to exile him, and when all the mutants appeared to stop him, he beat them all to submission. Physical and psyquically, Hulk's anger gave him so much power than no mutant was able to stop him. Not even the Juggernaut. He only left because of the grave of the deceased mutants.

Hulk only spared Namor because he voted against the idea of exilying Hulk to space. Hulk presented himself on the Mansion because Xavier would have voted in favor to exile him, and when all the mutants appeared to stop him, he beat them all to submission. Physical and psyquically, Hulk's anger gave him so much power than no mutant was able to stop him. Not even the Juggernaut. He only left because of the grave of the deceased mutants.
    I was speaking of xavier, i know that he fought the rest of the xmen.

Xavier said that after the figth, he explain to him that he wasnt present when that decission was taken. At least he stood by what he believes.

I think hulk respected that, it was other people who fought in his name and to avoid more fight he surrended himself.

The rest tried to fight him.

Pal, careful what you wish for!!! Having Hulk coming after you is the last thing you should do. And this is a Hulk who can't be stopped or killed.

And like I said, for Hulk, there's no difference between humans and mutants. During War World Hulk, he even got rid of Juggernaut and launched Wolverine to another state.
    oooh who cares, mutants will fry his green ass and make him wish he was never born.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

A Hulk empowered by TOBA killed a gully in control of his powers Franklin and Galactus, among others. And something is already eating it’s way through the Hulk personas. Immortal comes knocking the X-Men are as screwed as the F4 or Avengers. Starting with the fact that he’s immortal. He can’t die even if he wants to, and destroying his body (assuming he doesn’t reconstitute himself from the atoms and the nearest unfortunate fleshbag) probably means unpleasant things for any nearby mutant whose been touched by Gamma.

But it’s irrelevant, while Immortal Hulk is one of the best selling general MU books, Ewing hates events. He’s unlikely to force others into tie-ins after all the years events screwed over him.
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 11-01-2019 at 04:25 AM.

As long as Mercury is there to talk sense into Hulk again mutants will be fine.

Astonishing Member

To clarify my earlier comments, while Hulk, especially Devil/Immortal hulk, is a formidable foe; he doesn’t have any beef against the X-Men (except maybe Logan) that he has against the Avengers or Hawkeye.

His goal is also to save humanity by destroying human civilisation (on account of how it could destroy us). Krakoan civilisation is, barring some sinister revalation about Krakoa, Far more sustainable