Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    To paraphrase...
    We are living in such Exciting and Phenomenal times, indeed!
    Indeed! There is much to create and the unfolding will be a fun ride.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Namor and the Ocean...I love that defiance and it's very important.

BeCause, possibility has to be-is best when it's bigger than and expanding, but something felt to be...like tomorrow, already here. Simple as sun up.

If it's evolution...and this or any living homeland...is integral to its people and is its people...the people the planet...this Earth...and the very nature of story...day/night...then Namor and the Ocean is persistent and defiant...deeper still, this Earth is worth saving and is that by which dawn is drawn upon any horizon...

Hickman! I can guarantee he was born to be a human person...but I think he's been scripting a whole life and maybe even his own to become the only person who could write this beautiful new beginning, with Pepe Larraz of course.

Maybe Namor and the Ocean (with a prehistoric blood thirsty idea of a tiger inside) save everything after everything isn't saved.

Even after Namor...

Earth is mostly blue from space. And space is blue in the day.
    Makes sense that Namor ("human name: The Fishmann of Chekhov") would play a role considering we have ourselves islands in both oceans.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Regarding Krakoa, I don't read a lot of other Marvel books, is what's going on with Krakoa considered a pocket universe thing, or are other Marvel titles making note of it?

Example, all of the mutants moving to Krakoa, and becoming a UN recognized entity, has this been referenced in any way in the pages of Fantastic Four, Avengers, Spider-man or other books?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Regarding Krakoa, I don't read a lot of other Marvel books, is what's going on with Krakoa considered a pocket universe thing, or are other Marvel titles making note of it?

Example, all of the mutants moving to Krakoa, and becoming a UN recognized entity, has this been referenced in any way in the pages of Fantastic Four, Avengers, Spider-man or other books?
    Spider-Man has mentioned it. Maybe the Fantastic 4 too, seeing as they figure in the HOX lead-up. The other titles/lines have yet to significantly synergize.

On a random note, I'd say a piece about Laura/X-23's Kinney relatives being put out that they get cut off from contact with her through the Krakoan segregation, but then I remembered Laura will be getting out of there for long periods due to "Fallen Angels." Actually, what are the Kinneys' take on the new aloofness?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    *Jemma Kiss*
    I've read fanfic of that relationship (interestingly set in Morrison's NXM). It's an alternate ship I can get behind of.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 10-14-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Fellow Krakoans! I wasn't sure where to post this so I always go back to the island for such fun.

This outstanding artist designed a whole bunch of kick-ass chimeras that will reside on our island. Check them out because some of the pairings (Pixie and Malice??) are pretty incredible.

https://www.instagram.com/maximegarbarini/

Any favs? I love them all especially Mountain (Rockslide + Petra) and AOM (Madrox + Karma).

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Spider-Man has mentioned it. Maybe the Fantastic 4 too, seeing as they figure in the HOX lead-up. The other titles/lines have yet to significantly synergize.

On a random note, I'd say a piece about Laura/X-23's Kinney relatives being put out that they get cut off from contact with her through the Krakoan segregation, but then I remembered Laura will be getting out of there for long periods due to "Fallen Angels." Actually, what are the Kinneys' take on the new aloofness?

I've read fanfic of that relationship (interestingly set in Morrison's NXM). It's an alternate ship I can get behind of.
    Ooh, did you read Underneath it All, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2938382...erneath-It-All
    That's my favorite Jean and Emma fanfic, it's awesome.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Fellow Krakoans! I wasn't sure where to post this so I always go back to the island for such fun.

This outstanding artist designed a whole bunch of kick-ass chimeras that will reside on our island. Check them out because some of the pairings (Pixie and Malice??) are pretty incredible.

Any favs? I love them all especially Mountain (Rockslide + Petra) and AOM (Madrox + Karma).
    Those are neat. You know they are doing that 2099 event this fall, I wonder if they'll talk about X-Men 2099 and Krakoa. I know in the original X-Men 2099 I think most of the mutants fled Earth and established their own homeworld to escape human persecution.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Those are neat. You know they are doing that 2099 event this fall, I wonder if they'll talk about X-Men 2099 and Krakoa. I know in the original X-Men 2099 I think most of the mutants fled Earth and established their own homeworld to escape human persecution.
    Ooooh that could be an interesting connection!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

These are really interesting concepts and I love the art style.
    I'll ask Sage to start processing his documents...We need Mr. Garbarini on the Island...such talent needs to be protected and nurtured.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love him for remembering Face.

I think some of the combinations are of overly similar powers, but the designs are all cool.

Have you pre-ordered your Krakoa goo gun yet? I have! I know it's kinda gross but it will be a collector's item for sure, kids.

Magneto.jpg

Can't stop crying. We are family here on Krakoa. *sniff*

I want "Krakoa is all you will ever need." on a T-shirt.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I want "Krakoa is all you will ever need." on a T-shirt.
    Oooooh. Krakoa T-shirts. Stop it. Take my money.

Oooooh. Krakoa T-shirts. Stop it. Take my money.
    We'll have a line done in Krakoan Floral Print...just in time for our Spring/Summer 2020 Season.

Slipped into my Iceman pj's with Krakoan snacks at the ready!