Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's fine with me. I'm trying to change it at least 4 times for the character during the week.
    Oh are you drawing them? Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Better yet: they could mix the DNA of 4/5 mutants to make chimeras to keep protecting the great Krakoan world! I'm sure Mr. Sinister would be interested
    I think the Resurrection thing and mutants working together like the Five is Moira's new take on Chimeras, since she knows they didn't work in past lives. That and Krakoan biotechn.

Uhhh, we need a tourtament arc on Krakoa. Make Genesis or Hope the protaganoist character.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

X-Men Arena plz. Bring back Hopeless*
    Last edited by tuck frump; 11-02-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Uhhh, we need a tourtament arc on Krakoa. Make Genesis or Hope the protaganoist character.
    I was going to post that the Gladiators from The Mutant Underground Theatre should move to Krakoa !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    X-Men Arena plz. Bring back Hopeless*
    Oh shit. That is a beautiful idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh shit. That is a beautiful idea.
    Replace Arcade with Selene. You can make it as dark and gruesome as you want since everyone can be brought back.

Replace Arcade with Selene. You can make it as dark and gruesome as you want since everyone can be brought back.
    Apocalypse would be better imo. He wants to test who's really fit so he makes them kill each other, then they get eventually brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh are you drawing them? Nice work!
    Yeah I am. It's nice practice. Thanks, appreciate it I actually did a mags one with Lorna today in for tomorrow. Having a blast.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Default Typical Shonen Tournament Crap

In a more traditional format with no council members and captains participating this is one route the story takes...

Scenario: Apocalypse observes his fellow mutants getting fat and becoming lazy by the day. Unless they are in the orgy pits these mutants are just chillin while their life goes by. Disgusted by his fellow mutants, Apocalypse organizes the MUTANT MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT to inspire mutants to become being strong. Over 100 of Krakoa's best sign up to compete one a grand stage. The prizes? The winner will be known far and wide as the world strongest mutant, and be given the honor of serving as a Captain by the great council of Krakoa. The young mutant Genesis joins to win his father's approval....

The Final Fight:
    Hope draws the power of many mutants and goes for the kill but Genesis endures. He remembers the teachings of his father. The countless days he spent mastering the almighty powers of Celestial technology and mutant magic. In a burst of Energy the young fool dives straight into Hope's blast of energy, and turns it against her. It is now Genesis who has the upper hand. For a time it seemed victory was at hand.... but Hope glows with energy and determination. The fight begins anew. (Genesis loses )

This is some top tier weeb shi*
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

In a more traditional format with no council members and captains participating this is one route the story takes...

Scenario: Apocalypse observes his fellow mutants getting fat and becoming lazy by the day. Unless they are in the orgy pits these mutants are just chillin while their life goes by. Disgusted by his fellow mutants, Apocalypse organizes the MUTANT MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT to inspire mutants to become being strong. Over 100 of Krakoa's best sign up to compete one a grand stage. The prizes? The winner will be known far and wide as the world strongest mutant, and be given the honor of serving as a Captain by the great council of Krakoa. The young mutant Genesis joins to win his father's approval....

The Final Fight:
    Hope draws the power of many mutants and goes for the kill but Genesis endures. He remembers the teachings of his father. The countless days he spent mastering the almighty powers of Celestial technology and mutant magic. In a burst of Energy the young fool dives straight into Hope's blast of energy, and turns it against her. It is now Genesis who has the upper hand. For a time it seemed victory was at hand.... but Hope glows with energy and determination. The fight begins anew. (Genesis loses )

Ah!!!

NO OMEGA MUTANTS!!! That’s cheating. Hope, Quire and Vulcan GOTS TO GO!!!

The Final Fight:

Do one with the X-Students. Let Academy X kids gruesomly die at the same time when the Five get depowered.

BANNED

Namor would push Vulcan shit in.
    I loved the Rogue/Hope fight pacing and animation were great. Top 10 anime fight.

BANNED

Namor would push Vulcan shit in.
    I loved the Rogue/Hope fight pacing and animation were great. Top 10 anime fight.
    I LOVES ME SOME NAMOR. And I agree with you all the time. But nah HOMIE. Vulcan will make FishSticks out of Namor

LMAO at Monet losing to Xorn and Genesis beating Xorn