Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Cyber Monday Special!
    Piotr is gifting the island with relationship portraits. Order yours now!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So is Leech welcome on Krakoa or would it shrivel up if he arrived??

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Power inhibitors are a thing. Even if he doesnt wear one, Im not sure how powerful he is and if he'd even be able to impact Krakoa

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't think his powers would cause anything on Krakoa to die, just the sentient consciousness wouldn't be able to manifest in any place Leech was at. I'm not sure what the area of effect is for his powers, but I don't think it would be large enough to affect the whole island.

I haven't really been keeping up with Leech, but it seems like he should be getting to an age where he can control his powers anyway. I know there are some adult mutants who can't, but he doesn't seem to have any physical or psychological impediments to control.

BANNED

Right know he is still out of the 616 with the future foundation. And Reed and sue have his custody so it would lead to the same conflict that Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think his powers would cause anything on Krakoa to die, just the sentient consciousness wouldn't be able to manifest in any place Leech was at. I'm not sure what the area of effect is for his powers, but I don't think it would be large enough to affect the whole island.

I haven't really been keeping up with Leech, but it seems like he should be getting to an age where he can control his powers anyway. I know there are some adult mutants who can't, but he doesn't seem to have any physical or psychological impediments to control.
    Leech has had limited control of his powers since X-men: The 198

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Right know he is still out of the 616 with the future foundation. And Reed and sue have his custody so it would lead to the same conflict that Franklin.
    Very interesting indeed. Here's to hoping he gets mentioned in the upcoming crossover.

From CBR’s newest interview, got off the presses, with Al Ewing about Immortal Hulk:

Finally, speaking of other nations, can you talk at all about Banner and the Hulk's thoughts on Krakoa? Might we see the mutant nation and some of its heroes pop up in a future Immortal Hulk story?

Ewing: I'm walking a bit of a tightrope here between making this a series people can come back to in five or ten years time, and making it a series that makes sense in the context of the rest of the Marvel Universe right now. So when Bruce Banner off-handedly mentions Krakoa or Wakanda, I think making it more than an off-hand mention would probably lead to the work aging quite visibly. That said, I can tell you Bruce's thoughts on Krakoa - as presented in #26, he thinks they're doing interesting things, but those things will ultimately be of little benefit to the human race as a whole. Is he right? Will my time on the book come to an end before we find out? Who can say?

I will say that there is room for some mutant guest appearances in the coming arcs - they're not right at the top of my list of potential guest-stars, so I won't make promises, but I've never written Cyclops and I'd like to.

I have returned from the bowels of Krakoa and I can tell you, Creed's mental instability has worsened.

Coming to the Krakoa mall this Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Coming to the Krakoa mall this Spring.
    OMG I need this in my life.

I need a sexy Men of Krakoa calendar for 2020, and I definitely need Exodus on said calendar, in all his prima donna glory please and thank you.

Gimme a Krakalendar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I need a sexy Men of Krakoa calendar for 2020, and I definitely need Exodus on said calendar, in all his prima donna glory please and thank you.

Gimme a Krakalendar!!!
    Yes!!! With Jumbo back, this needs to happen. Krakoa Couture shows and Krakalendars. The gifts we deserve.

Gimme a Krakalendar!!!
    lol...but actually, yes, I mean, these guys are prime and eager (it seems) to do this very thing!

but I'd hate to see them fight for spots...or maybe, that could be...something?
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Gimme a Krakalendar!!!
    After this years “Mr November”, I completely agree.