Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I can't wait to see the various habitats fully realised. I'm hoping for a visual treat.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I can't wait to see the various habitats fully realised. I'm hoping for a visual treat.
    it'll be really interesting to see what they do with the villages and cities.

lol, I expect Emma to have a normal house overlooking the ocean, just because she's Emma and that's how she rolls.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I could see Krakoa gifting Storm with an arboreal abode made entirely of living plants. Come to think on it...Krakoa's flowers do look very similar to the plants she had while living in Africa.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-24-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I could see Krakoa gifting Storm with an arboreal abode made entirely of living plants.
    I would LOVE to see this. Krakoa and it’s modern day Eden aesthetic seem like a dream. A dream that I’m sure one day will turn into a nightmare but a beautiful dream now, nonetheless!

Yes. The cracks will appear and widen...sooner than we'd like (it's inevitable as these things go) but once Krakoa heals, this beauty-full dream will thrive and flourish, hopefully.
    In the meantime, let's sit back and enjoy the raspberry Kool Aid...this season's crop was bumper!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-24-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, I don't even know what this is from, some kind of parody or something, it's too funny:

Uncanny Vol 1 #245 it was the issue after the girls have a day out and Jubilee follows them through Gateway’s Portal. This is the boys night out drawn by Liefeld.

Long live Krakoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I would LOVE to see this. Krakoa and it’s modern day Eden aesthetic seem like a dream. A dream that I’m sure one day will turn into a nightmare but a beautiful dream now, nonetheless!
    This is probably one of the reasons Storm is a big part of things, for her this is like a great gift, a beautiful land with open skies and little to no pollution. I could see Storm feeling incredibly at home on Krakoa and she probably has a beautiful arboretum or garden that is all hers.

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Long live Krakoa!
    thank you for joining us rdman, please have a beautiful flower to celebrate how our beautiful island of Krakoa provides for us all!

All rise for the Krakoan secondary anthem *raises fist in the air like I just don't care* Krakoa, Forever!

Last edited by Wild Fang X; 09-24-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Love Live Krakoa.

I have a new word for the lexicon of man: Krakoa. And in the future, when you speak it, make sure you do so softly and with proper deference. For we will be watching.” -Magneto

Orgies Forever!

Now all i need is all of the mutants on karakoa naked and taking a shower under one of Storm's warm rains.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Das a sexy tree.

I said what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I like how everyone uses their powers coolly with the pot except Scott who is like "What do they intend me to do with this? Shoot it?"

I love some of the new Krakoan island scenes in the new Powers of X, it looks really beautiful there. I'll see if I can post some scans of the art later here in the thread.