Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    First post says Omega Gang appears?
    I meant the Omega Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Maybe it is to much to ask for, or maybe there is someone liking me enough; Would one of you be able to post a scan of the Omega Clan in this issue?

I am on vacation, so will not get it for another two weeks. But I am one of their very few fans.

I will adore you if you would do this for me.
    IMG_20190926_091755.jpg

* looking for adoration *

Spectacular Member

Silly question: does each character correspond to a month? If so, which one?

AUTUMN
    Professor X = November (let's celebrate our bounty with our neighbors)
    Magneto = September (the number nine encourage the use of power and intellect)
    Apocalypse = October (it's time to reap the harvest)

WINTER
    Mister Sinister = January (New Year's Day - let's party!)
    Exodus = December (the final days of the year)
    Mystique = February (a deadly kiss for Valentine's Day)

SPRING
    Black King Sebastian Shaw = April (a tempestuous month, with storms out of nowhere)
    White Queen Emma Frost = March (late frost can kill the flowers)
    Red Queen Kate Pryde = May (Spring fades into Summer)

SUMMER
    Storm = July (She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her - Proverbs 3:15)
    Marvel Girl = June (bridal month; from the goddess Juno, to rejuvenate)
    Nightcrawler = August ("Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day.")

I don’t understand the hate Emma is receiving.

On topic though; This **** was fire. I’m loving Krakoa and how cerebro came about. However, I need more of my new fav character ... Moiraaa!

Emma is spectacular in this, but I have a question. When exactly did Emma get rid of Sebastian Shaw ?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post

On topic though; This **** was fire. I’m loving Krakoa and how cerebro came about. However, I need more of my new fav character ... Moiraaa!

Emma is spectacular in this, but I have a question. When exactly did Emma get rid of Sebastian Shaw ?
    X-Men Black: Emma Frost

A lot of people thought she'd killed him, but what's even the point with mutants eh?

There's a Summer Home, along with other locations. It's where telepaths can go to get some Scott Summers action.

If you go with friends you can tuck $1s into his thong.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post

The majority of responses have been positive.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    IMG_20190926_091755.jpg

* looking for adoration *
    I give you a big digital hug!! Thanks mate!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I meant the Omega Club.
    It is not Omega Gang, it is not Omega Club, it is Omega Clan. :-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I give you a big digital hug!! Thanks mate!
    no prob

All-New Member

I love how Jean is written by Hickman, great characterization here as good as Emma or Magneto. Can't wait to see how Hickman will use her in the future because woah, I'm super excited.

BANNED

After seeing Namor's reaction to Xavier, especially in regards to the 'domination' angle that we seem to be going towards, I had a thought?

What if we've been looking at the idea of 'domination' all wrong? What if the medicines that Charles is touting isn't just a political bargaining chip? What if they do have an ulterior motive? But not how you'd think:

Based on the new status-quo of 'domination over integration', the obvious conclusion to draw would be that Charles might try to systematically sterilise humanity; but seeing as there was some questioning in POX #5 as to whether Charles truly believes in his new doctrine...what if they're designed to do the opposite?

What if they're designed, in addition to giving these incredible benefits, to actually re-write the reproductive code of a human? Basically fix it so that the X-Gene becomes dominant in any potential future offspring? Or say, slightly so over a course of ten-twenty years? Enough of a blip to up the population but not at the rate of a sudden spike?

Co-existence via genetic manipulation...which leads to domination? What if he's just trying to accelerate evolution itself?

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol the crazy racists, nice one!
    Beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    After seeing Namor's reaction to Xavier, especially in regards to the 'domination' angle that we seem to be going towards, I had a thought?

What if we've been looking at the idea of 'domination' all wrong? What if the medicines that Charles is touting isn't just a political bargaining chip? What if they do have an ulterior motive? But not how you'd think:

Based on the new status-quo of 'domination over integration', the obvious conclusion to draw would be that Charles might try to systematically sterilise humanity; but seeing as there was some questioning in POX #5 as to whether Charles truly believes in his new doctrine...what if they're designed to do the opposite?

What if they're designed, in addition to giving these incredible benefits, to actually re-write the reproductive code of a human? Basically fix it so that the X-Gene becomes dominant in any potential future offspring? Or say, slightly so over a course of ten-twenty years? Enough of a blip to up the population but not at the rate of a sudden spike?

Co-existence via genetic manipulation...which leads to domination? What if he's just trying to accelerate evolution itself?
    That's too dark for Charles. I see it as an honest attempt to get human Nations to accept a mutant nation based on utility. It's still integration in a sense, but at an international rather than local level.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post

I can totally see that. And Xavier wanting to reach for the mutant society the status of Titan society - and even more starting with mutated Shi'ar.

The ultimate goal would be the Omega point - but based on life, not .machines. Two gods fighting from the future ala Hyperion.

And as Hickman loves the ladies dressed in white (no great X-men writer without his own fetish) the mutant god is of course the White Phoenix of the Crown - Life Incarnate reshaping universe.

And Jean's fans will revere him forever.
    Last edited by Abe; 09-26-2019 at 03:43 AM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !