Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She suffers consequences all the time. They just aren't "dead for 15 years" so they aren't good enough for you.
    I wonder what consequences are? like being x-men co-leader? constantly showing up on x-men stories? have a writer erase all her crimes and make her the public face of x-men?

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Wolverine and Elektra will be more pissed off seeing as he killed both of them (though Elektra let him kill her in purpose).
    Elektra also has her fair share of deaths and ressurrections lol

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bishop paid for that anyway. it was racist AF put the black guy being the predator going after a white kid. And he never did anything wrong before this.

Emma just keep doing wrong stuff and never suffer a consequence
    Bishop paid? HAving Storm (and my girl hasn't paid for that.) zap a memory of you being obsessed with Hope after being MIA for awhile is not paying. And as a black dude i'm glad we have finally reached a point in some medium where we too can chase little white kids around to from his perspective save the world. It's not like he was chasing her because he just wanted to chase her.,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I wonder what consequences are? like being x-men co-leader? constantly showing up on x-men stories? have a writer erase all her crimes and make her the public face of x-men?
    plus Emma gets to go to the spa all the time, anytime she wants, in France. She gets to go to beautiful museums and enjoy the wonderful art. She gets to drink the best wines in the world.

Occasionally Emma feels gracious and she sends Jean some spa coupons!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    plus Emma gets to go to the spa all the time, anytime she wants, in France. She gets to go to beautiful museums and enjoy the wonderful art. She gets to drink the best wines in the world.

Occasionally Emma feels gracious and she sends Jean some spa coupons!
    Lol. Got me here imaginging Emma handing out Groupon tickets for spa treatments. The funniest part is she would do it too. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also could imagine if storm was the black queen. "Wait, why they got to call the black lady the black queen."
    True. So it makes me wonder why Storm would be on the roster. I can see her doing it just to have Kitty’s back but with her being on the council it makes me wonder if there is a different more political motivation.

So based on that it looks like
    Nightcrawler/Jean/Storm - They will be busy so he will mostly cover this seat, also adds representation for non human looking mutants.
    Mystique/Shaw/Emma- Emma just worked with Mystique and who better to keep Shaw under control
    Apoc/Exodus/Sinister- Apoc can keep them in check
    Magneto/Xavier/Moira

And all the groups have different views but the people in them are sort of the same. Compassion group, Tactical Group, Group willing to go there, and the logical group
    I was thinking... Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse (they seem to be a trio in upcoming promo art)
    Kurt, Ororo, Jean (pretty obvious)
    Sinister, Mystique, Exodus
    Emma, Shaw, ?????

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She went crazy because Cyclops died and was mostly on limbo since then, the other times she appeared was trying to brainwash Tyke (thathonestly should be humilliating), her participation on secret empire (which could be good or bad depending on who you ask). Sure Jean had it worst but Emma has had her problems too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I was thinking... Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse (they seem to be a trio in upcoming promo art)
    Emma, Shaw, ?????
    Emma, Shaw, and Kitty Pryde (Red Queen)
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Bishop paid for that anyway. it was racist AF put the black guy being the predator going after a white kid. And he never did anything wrong before this.

Emma just keep doing wrong stuff and never suffer a consequence
    We will never forget the atrocities of Emma frost. her being on a council for this nation doesnt change that just as it doesnt for apocalypse.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Bishop paid? HAving Storm (and my girl hasn't paid for that.) zap a memory of you being obsessed with Hope after being MIA for awhile is not paying. And as a black dude i'm glad we have finally reached a point in some medium where we too can chase little white kids around to from his perspective save the world. It's not like he was chasing her because he just wanted to chase her.,
    MIA for a while he was years and years out of x-men. And It's not like he receive any spotlight like Emma

I think that people know that killing baby Hope won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There are many things that Emma has done that I don't like but everybody has done terrible bordeline evil things. Jean, Cyclops, Bishop, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, etc, etc. All have done horrible things that have to be ignored for them to be even on the same teams, or even members of the X-men. Doesn't mean they are evil or that their lowest is everything they are, they are all good people that have some bad stories.
    And they all have forgiven, the story and fans need that. So that isn't only happening to Emma but basically all X-men. At the end of the day they aren't responsible for their actions, just puppets on the writers and editors hands. Not real people
    None of these keep repeating the bad things (except wolverine but he is the most popular). Emma wanted a kid to be her killer, helped mastermind sexual abuse Jean, sexual abused Storm, mass killed Inhumans, slaved mutants on secret empire.
    there is never consequence and everyone just work with her like nothing happened

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Emma, Shaw, ?????
    Poor Kurt. Poor, poor Kurt. Mommy dearest and the fragrant Ms Frost? Poor Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She went crazy because Cyclops died and was mostly on limbo since then, the other times she appeared was trying to brainwash Tyke (thathonestly should be humilliating), her participation on secret empire (which could be good or bad depending on who you ask). Sure Jean had it worst but Emma has had her problems too.
    She lost her alumns many times and didn't went on a killer rampage. I don't see these as bad, everybody just forget that and she is a hero

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    We will never forget the atrocities of Emma frost. her being on a council for this nation doesnt change that just as it doesnt for apocalypse.
    Just tired of Emma always getting out unscathed after doing crap things.

Emma, Shaw, ?????
    Yeah looks like this will be the case. I was hoping for Moira though and i've never been a Moira fan and we are barely seeing her but she is the character i feel saddest for. She is doing all this so her people can have a chance, a better life, she is literally willing to give her life for the cause over and over again and has proven that. But much like in Life 9 she seems to be hidden away for the protection of it all. In a society that is being built on the collective being one and all of mutantdom coming together to create a bold new future. The person giving the most can't be a part of it. A society built on coexistence and harmony and the collection of thought and power and the one responsible remains alone. It's so tragic.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

All-New Member

Should be Scott, but I doubt. Its pretty clear he's probably gonna stay as general/field commander/warriors. I'm good with that.

All-New Member

Prob end up being Namor