Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

We get it, you hate Emma Frost. This whole circle jerk is just getting old now.

Can we just get back to talking about Powers of X.

I am still not sure if the X3 future is the last remnants of mutants or the last remnants of human machine hybrids. Is the Librarian linked to Moira? Cylobel is right there in front of them so they still went through the period where mutants were horribly abused and enslaved.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Where are all the sexy Namor scans y'all?

Is anyone even alive out there???

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma, Shaw, and Kitty Pryde (Red Queen)
    I just found the spoilers as I was reading more of the thread...

Ok... so.... WHEN does the scene with Forge take place? It seems, like the Sinister scene a couple issues ago, it probably takes place between the Muir Island Saga and Jim Lee X-Men #1. I don’t think Xavier met a Forge before that era. If so, does that mean anyone who died before that point (Thunderbird, Changeling, etc) can’t come back via backup?

Quote Originally Posted by MutantHipster View Post
    Should be Scott, but I doubt. Its pretty clear he's probably gonna stay as general/field commander/warriors. I'm good with that.
    it is already revealed that it is spoilers:
    Kitty
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bishop paid for that anyway. it was racist AF put the black guy being the predator going after a white kid. And he never did anything wrong before this.

Emma just keep doing wrong stuff and never suffer a consequence
    I'll give you this......I can't argue with logic like that.

Fantastic Member

Callisto should have got a spot since most groups are represented with a leader. Poor Morlocks.

Namor probably still should at some point.

None of the New Mutants on here either though I guess they are busy going to space? Think Sam should get a spot when he comes back or even Berto or Dani.

BANNED

Never suffer a consequence? Emma's name was dirt with most of the Marvel Universe from that Inhuman mess up til right about now.

Per above, I was just thinking about Roberto. It's possible Xavier and Magneto see him as too sympathetic to outside interests, such as the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Never suffer a consequence? Emma's name was dirt with most of the Marvel Universe from that Inhuman mess up til right about now.
    that event was so ignored, MU never referenced

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    We get it, you hate Emma Frost. This whole circle jerk is just getting old now.

Can we just get back to talking about Powers of X.

I am still not sure if the X3 future is the last remnants of mutants or the last remnants of human machine hybrids. Is the Librarian linked to Moira? Cylobel is right there in front of them so they still went through the period where mutants were horribly abused and enslaved.
    I assume the elders would be the surviving members of the council of Krakoa with an Apoc makeover. Like we know there was a KAroka in life 9 but what life was the first life Moira tried Krakoa. It may be x3 which some of us believe to be life 6. Which as i believe JK stated may still be ongoing because of what was done with her consciousness. So that may not end until the end of the universe in that timeline.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

These comic books frighten me on a primordial level!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Ok... so.... WHEN does the scene with Forge take place? It seems, like the Sinister scene a couple issues ago, it probably takes place between the Muir Island Saga and Jim Lee X-Men #1. I don’t think Xavier met a Forge before that era.
    The outfit is similar to (but slightly different from) the school bodysuit he wore in the Muir Isle/dissolution eras. But I'm not sure if he still had that Dallas penthouse beyond Fall of the Mutants? If he did, it can easily go in the Muir/dissolution era or just before or after. No one need know Xavier stopped back on Earth to visit him during that time, especially if Xavier asked him to keep it a secret.

If so, does that mean anyone who died before that point (Thunderbird, Changeling, etc) can’t come back via backup?
    A very good question, because that may include Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    These comic books frighten me on a primordial level!
    Makes sense these comics are at a primordial level. Maybe in a year they will frighten you on another.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by MutantHipster View Post
    Prob end up being Namor
    Namor does not have mutant kind interest at heart. If he comes over I don't want him to be in the council.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

I wonder if Xavier has kept all his eggs in Krakoa nest or does he have contingencies if this does not work out. Has mutantdom finally found a safe heaven or will something unforeseen will yet again lead to failure.

BANNED

Putting Namor at the council is a risk not worth its consequences. He's a threat on the throne of Atlantis, he's twice the threat as king of Atlantis plus one of the heads of Krakoa. Too much power and fish lips might snap.