Default Major merchandise reveal tomorrow

Reportedly it'll feature products from not only 'Rise" but the Mandalorian and Jedi: Fallen Order as well. It also has a release date for the first wave: October 4th-"Force Friday".

https://www.starwars.com/news/triple...day-livestream
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Speaking of merchandise, apparently Rose Tico was just being straight up deleted?

I don't particularly care for the character, but that's pretty dirty.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 10-08-2019 at 02:51 PM.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Speaking of merchandise, apparently Rose Tico just being straight up deleted?

Apparently there was an error. People are sent the images for the merchandise like for shirts and in the case of the shirts, she just wasn't on the images sent to the retailer. After they noticed and sent a message over to Disney, they got it corrected. Not sure if it's already been fixed or not but she should be on at least the shirts now. Since merchandise is made roughly a year in advance she might not be on the first wave.

Rose probably was missing as an oversight (forgot to add her, or she wasn't on one version of the image and it got overlooked). It's also possible she was deliberately removed and given Disney jumped on it, it's possible they assumed she was supposed to be on it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Speaking of merchandise, apparently Rose Tico was just being straight up deleted?

Yeah saw that. Kinda unclear at this point what happened (accident or intentional). For what it's worth, she is a character in the Spark of Resistance chapter book and featured on the back cover of the dust jacket, so the first step on her getting back in the marketing has happened. Agree that it's a bad situation; as one of the sequel trilogy's major characters, she should be front and center with the others (unless maybe the movie downgrades her to a minor role, which would be just as dirty), not to mention that it inadvertently sends a message to the racist trolls that their online activities work.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Rose has been absent from a big chunk of everything, it's possible her character has been sidelined in favor of whoever Naomi Acklie is playing. There's only been a few photos of her seen in the movie.

Arrow

Speaking of merch, I received my Black Series 1:6 Scale Sith Trooper today. The trooper has great detail (the armor variant has multiple groves and ridges unlike the smooth First Order Storm Trooper), full-range articulation, and several different weapons. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-09-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."