Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Personally i think this is leading up to a universe wide event. First you got incoming, which to me says something is on the way. Then in Marvel Previews you got that guy in the mask with the spider sense who gets stronger the closer he gets to a stronger threat.

Now add that to the fact that Earth would have to atleast become a titan and collapse on itself to even be noticeable to these higher robotic beams. Now we have other marvel books mentioning Orichis, now what if we thought humans were trying to cull the mutant population with Orichis because the hate mutants but in fact they have information about this higher plane and have been trying to stop Earth and the surrounding galaxies from collapsing on itself because of the potential for the unity of mutants. Which is actually what is happening in HOX and POX as they become a collective. Seeing it in a thread outside of the X-men boards makes me think this. Who would have that information? What if somebody found out? That person would surely be killed. Incoming.

The X-men are basically leading the entire marvel universe into a showdown with god like A.I. And if it goes this way i am so here for it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Personally i think this is leading up to a universe wide event. First you got incoming, which to me says something is on the way. Then in Marvel Previews you got that guy in the mask with the spider sense who gets stronger the closer he gets to a stronger threat.

Now add that to the fact that Earth would have to atleast become a titan and collapse on itself to even be noticeable to these higher robotic beams. Now we have other marvel books mentioning Orichis, now what if we thought humans were trying to cull the mutant population with Orichis because the hate mutants but in fact they have information about this higher plane and have been trying to stop Earth and the surrounding galaxies from collapsing on itself because of the potential for the unity of mutants. Which is actually what is happening in HOX and POX as they become a collective. Seeing it in a thread outside of the X-men boards makes me think this. Who would have that information? What if somebody found out? That person would surely be killed. Incoming.

The X-men are basically leading the entire marvel universe into a showdown with god like A.I. And if it goes this way i am so here for it.
    I don't know, I think that if Galactus and Phoenix can be threats to Dominions, it is logical to think that the Earth as it is now could also be a nuisance considering that they have been able to deal with both.

Unless Galactus and Phoenix have been holding back all this time by working on "human" scales and when they are put in "galactic mode" they are unattainable for us.

PD: Now that I think about it, if the Domains consume planets for energy, it is normal for Galactus to oppose them, they are taking away his food.
    Last edited by Glio; 09-26-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know, I think that if Galactus and Phoenix can be threats to Dominions, it is logical to think that the Earth as it is now could also be a nuisance considering that they have been able to deal with both.

Unless Galactus and Phoenix have been holding back all this time by working on "human" scales and when they are put in "galactic mode" they are unattainable for us.

PD: Now that I think about it, if the Domains consume planets for energy, it is normal for Galactus to oppose them, they are taking away his food.
    I think they fear them because they can't do anything for them. Where as Reed could reason with Galactus or phoenix became interested in mutants, robot life can't sustain either. So if the Dominion ultimate goal is to turn everything into a machine collective they are essentially saying we plan to starve two of the most powerful beings in existence
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

ment.jpg

Titan intelligences are on the move in today's New Mutants #2.