Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
A lot to unpack.

1. With this news Rise of the Skywalker is now officially a lame duck. TLJ soured me, but the actors were good and deserved better.

2. People will say that Disney has lost faith in Kathleen Kennedy, and they are probably right. This is worse than being fired. Being made into a figurehead, the boss in name only.

3. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss still have to make their Star Wars stuff. Feige's movie will get made as well. So who is the odd man out? It's Rian Johnson! Such a bummer because he was totally going to make his trilogy, eventhough Iger never mentions him while discussing Star Wars but mentions everyone else.

4. I guess that vocal minority wasn't such a minority after all? Remember how it was just a few trolls? Then it was Russian bots. Then it was a vocal minority. Now we have arrived at a split fanbase.
It's not really a split fanbase...it really is a minority and I'll bet you money Rise of Skywalker makes a mint.

Again, I think the sequel trilogy is crap, but the boat loads of money its made says I'm in the minority here and anyone who says other wise is crazy.