Mighty Member

Default Supergirl and Conner...

Has Supergirl ever been part of a team? I'm kind of surprised that she was never included on the Teen Titans, if I'm not mistaken. I think Conner would have been a good fit for them too even though he was on Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Has Supergirl ever been part of a team? I'm kind of surprised that she was never included on the Teen Titans, if I'm not mistaken. I think Conner would have been a good fit for them too even though he was on Young Justice.
    I much preferred Conner's YJ term and personality (and earlier backstory), but he was on Teen Titans. I didn't read a lot of that run of the Teen Titans, but Supergirl was present circa 2007 (she was on the team with Miss Martian and Wonder Girl when they appeared in an issue of Blue Beetle).

Pre-Crisis, of course, Supergirl was a member of the Legion of Superheroes, but they're in the future.

She wasn't a member of the original Teen Titans because she was already in college while the others were teens (she aged faster than Dick, Wally, & Roy). Well, technically, they were all teens then, but she was in college when they were in highschool. Then post-Crisis, she went through several iterations, but some were adults already when introduced.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 09-26-2019 at 04:17 AM.

Kara was a part of Waid’s Legion for a while. There actually was a plan to add her to the Teen Titans by Nick Spencer along with Static, Damian, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian, Batgirl, and Impulse right before the reboot hit but obviously that didn’t happen. It is kind of amazing she’s never really joined the Titans or what have you.

Astonishing Member

She and Wonder Girl were buddies until they had a falling out but Kara was never on the Teen Titans.

I guessing you mean in the comic books because Kara is part of the team of DC's Super Hero Girls in animation and up until recently was an employee of the DEO on the Supergirl TV show.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Kara was a part of Waid’s Legion for a while. There actually was a plan to add her to the Teen Titans by Nick Spencer along with Static, Damian, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian, Batgirl, and Impulse right before the reboot hit but obviously that didn’t happen. It is kind of amazing she’s never really joined the Titans or what have you.
    Kara WAS a Teen Titan!!
    This happened AFTER Conners Death...

After Conners Death Kara joined the TT, but only for short time, because Cassie wanted her more like a replacement for Conner..
    She was a part of TT for 5 issues...

BANNED

That was creepy. Replacing your boyfriend with his distaff version ....imagine if she broke into her room like rose....

Supergirl was also part of the Justice League during James Robinson's run. It had one of my favorite lineups, consisting of Batman (Dick Grayson), Donna Troy, Supergirl, Jesse Quick, Jade, Starman and Congorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Supergirl was also part of the Justice League during James Robinson's run. It had one of my favorite lineups, consisting of Batman (Dick Grayson), Donna Troy, Supergirl, Jesse Quick, Jade, Starman and Congorilla.
    Though it makes me nauseous to bring up, wasn't she a part of Green Arrows Justice League team in 'Cry for Justice'?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Though it makes me nauseous to bring up, wasn't she a part of Green Arrows Justice League team in 'Cry for Justice'?
    ...Yeah, I guess she was? I was trying to remember if she was secretly Miss Martian the whole time but I think the fake member was Captain Marvel Jr.