Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Babies go to war

I just saw a cute little kid on the bus. The lid couldnt even wipe her own nose. This made me think what if 1 of each baby species on Eaerh fought in a gigantic war?

So 1 new born human vs 1 new born kitten vs a new born shark vs a new born hippo vs a new born eagle vs a new born rat and so on.

What baby reigns supreme?

Well, what environment is this taking place in?
    Last edited by MichaelC; 09-26-2019 at 06:24 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

On land I'm guessing a baby hippo is big enough and mean enough to smash most of the other babies. Although some of the more skittish herbivores might still live by just running away and ringing themselves out.

Wikipedia says they are upto 115 lbs. and over 4 feet long so that seems like a pretty good benchmark.

Baby elephants are about twice as heavy and almost 3 feet tall are described as being very fast to learn to walk and move, so maybe them instead...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Baby blue whale? Born at up to 25’ long and weighing up to 3 tons. It could just roll over and crush everything else.

Babies no nothing of war. They would just play together.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Baby blue whale? Born at up to 25’ long and weighing up to 3 tons. It could just roll over and crush everything else.
    Would it have the capacity to roll over on land (in khazan) before perished from lack of water?

So most animals are born small and relatively helpless.

Probably looking at a baby Elephant/Rhino/Hippo to win in the end. Though a baby Blue Whale might get luck and just barrel roll over all of them in its death throes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Babies no nothing of war. They would just play together.
    Tami gets it.

CUTE PUPPIES!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

A blue whale would be incapable of rolling over at any stage of physical development if it were placed on dry flat land.

Something like 90% of beached whale cases* have the whale staying in whatever position it arrived in until it either perishes or receives human aid.

...also this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable lol.

*Not a real number. No such research exists. The cases I DID bother to look up seem to suggest they really can't move once beached. BUT! My college buddy is a marine biologist and he laughed in my face at a rolling whale fighting tactic. So. There's that!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    A blue whale would be incapable of rolling over at any stage of physical development if it were placed on dry flat land.

Something like 90% of beached whale cases* have the whale staying in whatever position it arrived in until it either perishes or receives human aid.

...also this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable lol.

*Not a real number. No such research exists. The cases I DID bother to look up seem to suggest they really can't move once beached. BUT! My college buddy is a marine biologist and he laughed in my face at a rolling whale fighting tactic. So. There's that!
    His laughter is confirmation that it is the superior battle tactic. Also, ask him about the Grey Whales. There's a lot of them dying and it's worrying me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    His laughter is confirmation that it is the superior battle tactic. Also, ask him about the Grey Whales. There's a lot of them dying and it's worrying me.
    I'll ask him right away.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Babies slay- out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I just saw a cute little kid on the bus. The lid couldnt even wipe her own nose. This made me think what if 1 of each baby species on Eaerh fought in a gigantic war?

So 1 new born human vs 1 new born kitten vs a new born shark vs a new born hippo vs a new born eagle vs a new born rat and so on.

What baby reigns supreme?
    A newborn human really can't do anything. He or she can't even turn over. Okay, they do have this Aura of Intelligence Reduction that causes adults to start speaking in baby talk and get really mushy and I am not in any way immune to their aura. But that's not going to help them in this fight.

A newborn kitten, as far as I know, manages to start walking or at least crawling around soon. I have no idea about sharks and I assume they have some ability to swim through air for this scenario. A newborn eagle can't do much.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?cl...lipId%3D104062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJK834aYy-M

Of the ones you listed, the hippo has this as an easy win. Born at about fifty pounds and able to swim the moment it is born, it stomps- literally.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'll ask him right away.
    Turns out the Grey Whales are doing ok. The population has recovered SO well, post hunting restrictions, that one of the popular theories of the recent mass deaths is due to food shortage.
    - big_adventure

Turns out the Grey Whales are doing ok. The population has recovered SO well, post hunting restrictions, that one of the popular theories of the recent mass deaths is due to food shortage.
    Huh, well as far as reasons go that's hardly the worst.

Arx Inosaan