Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just to be clear, I wasn’t legitimately proposing a roll-over tactic for the Blue Whale baby. XD

In the arena they’re basically fucked, unless their opponent is stupid enough to behind it and get hit by a lazy tail slap.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    A blue whale would be incapable of rolling over at any stage of physical development if it were placed on dry flat land.

Something like 90% of beached whale cases* have the whale staying in whatever position it arrived in until it either perishes or receives human aid.

...also this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable lol.

*Not a real number. No such research exists. The cases I DID bother to look up seem to suggest they really can't move once beached. BUT! My college buddy is a marine biologist and he laughed in my face at a rolling whale fighting tactic. So. There's that!
    Agreed.

Especially the bolded part.

: Eye Twitch, smacks down the starter for suggesting a thing like this and not even murdering him. The babies are ported to good homes.:

Nobody has to die today.

Ports off.

Wiz: Wow, back in the day he would have torn his head off and played with it while saving the kids.

Boomstick: I kinda miss the old Chou that way.

Wiz: Well you should check out Chou Land then, the home land of his ideas.

: Peak into said Microcerde. Ideal home world settings. Cue a massive, cancerous egg hatching. A eldrich horror part man, dragon, shark, with tendrils. It roars, not a triumph one. But one of pain. Sheer unstoppable pain.:

Bs: Oh my God!

Wiz: Yes. As real world stress has killed his inner spirit, his outer is still kind. But this, his new life style is eating at his soul.

Bs: So that thing is Choi’s soul!?

Wiz: Yes.

: Cue it opening so wide unhinges jaw, as plates in fin, shoulders and chest open up. Cue a beam way assault never before seen, had to be hundreds at work.:

Chou people: OMG!! He is going to kill us all! Save us.

The Guardian: No. you expelled me for it. Inherit the ashes. Your enemy is the Writer, not that creature

If anyone is interested, I found a video that can maybe shine some light on this subject.

Warning: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cute can kill...

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm hoping that this is just newborn animals, because otherwise this is going to be a live action Plague, Inc pretty soon.