Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Brave And The Bold Team Up Comic

Since this used to be a book for teaming up DC characters, I'd like to see it return. If nothing else, it can Basically, if you were to have this team up comic return, what such stories would you like to see?

Wonder Woman and Enchantress: In which Diana helps June Moone and the Enchantress entity come to terms using the Lasso of Truth.

Static and Vibe: Cisco searching for trafficked meta humans takes him to Dakota.

Cassie Sandsmark and Khalid Nassour

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Superman and Green Lantern(Hal), Shazam and Stargirl, Wonder Woman and Supergirl, Two flashes:Jay and Barry, Supergirls: Earth born angel version and the classic krypton version.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Extraordinary Member

I would love to see a team-up of Elongated Man and Plastic Man. Have them bicker and insult each other through the whole story while trying to solve a mystery or catch a crook. I loved their banter in Justice

Catwoman and G'nort vs. the Phanty-Cats.
    The Question, the Odd Man, and the Creeper.
    Gabriel Walker and Jonah Hex, in a story about how Hex returned from the 22nd Century.
    Guy Gardner and Raven get their souls mixed-up by Klarion. Hilarity ensues.
    J'Onn J'Onnz and Captain Comet, in a story about how the Captain Left Earth shortly after J'Onn's arrival in the 50's.
    J'Onn J'Onnz and Brother Power, with strong overtones of Godspell.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Static and Vibe: Cisco searching for trafficked meta humans takes him to Dakota.
    Would love to see that.

Batman / Kanto (gentlemen assassin) forced to work together.
    Where although on opposite sides, find themselves respectfully admiring the skill in each-other.

Weird Western: Jonah Hex / original El Diablo

Golden Age: Wlidcat / Black Canary

Another round of Justice League / Global Guardians re-visit: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4012832
    Superman / Seraph
    Wonder Woman / The Olympian
    Batman / El Cascabel (the Bushmaster
    Aquaman /Little Mermaid
    Flash / Impala
    Green Lantern / Jack O' Lantern
    Elongated-Man / Godiva
    Hawkman & Hawkwoman / Owl-Woman
    Atom / Rising-Sun
    Vixen / Tuatara
    Black Lightning / Thunderlord
    Black Canary / Ice-Maiden
    Green Arrow / Tasmanian Devil
    Zatanna / Green Fury (Fúria Verde
    J'onn J'onzz / The Mist
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-27-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Wonder Woman and Isis

Atlee and the Wonder Twins

Helena Wayne and Cassandra Cain

Helena Wayne and Helena Bertinelli

Cassandra Cain and Linda Danvers

Donna Troy and Helena Kosmatos

Supergirl and Dr Light (Kimiyo) -- tell a story that essentially plays out the same arc they had in "Crisis" but since that's not in contiuity(?), tell it through an original story where they team up and somehow Supergirl inspires Light to be truly heroic, and maybe Light inspires Kara to be a little more confident. Then they'll end up being good friend who team up often.

And the one I always say when a team-up thread is started:
    Green Lantern (Hal) and Wonder Woman -- they've known each other a long time, but we have almost no sense of what their relationship is like. I'd love someone to really dive into that dynamic in an interesting way that shows something about each of them.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-07-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Spectacular Member

Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow) and Ice.

It'd also be a god way to have a new continuity version of the first team-up of Ice and Fire.

Cynthia Reynolds and Delilah Tyler (Phantom Lady)

Lady Blackhawk and Sasha Bordeaux

Killer Frost and Volcana

A team up with Static, the Wonder Twins and the YJ versions of the Superfriends minority characters.

A team up of heroic children of super villains: Conner Kent, Cass Cain, Emiko Queen, Artemis Crock, Jackson Hyde and Lyta Milton.

Helena Bertinelli representing Spyral and Sasha Bordeaux representing Checkmate.

I absolutely loved JMS's run. It's a shame that it got prematurely canceled among all the Flashpoint nonsense and I would love to see it brought back.

Miss Roulette teams with Plastic Man as they both have reason to pursue Kite Man. However, a series of crimes coinciding with their plan puts Batman on their trail instead of that of that dastardly villain.

A team up between Nemesis (Tom Tressor) and Phantom Lady (Delilah Tyler).

Helena Bertinelli and Sasha Bordeaux representing Spyral and Checkmate respectively.

Silencer and Manhunter (Kate Spencer) teaming up to rescue their children when they are kidnapped by Deathstroke.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-13-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Starfire and Lobo.

Wonder Woman and Nightshade.

Spectacular Member

Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy (which would probably be more likely currently now that Pam isn't doing the villain thing as much as she usually did)

Entrigan and Stanley and His Monster (I'd prefer the 90's version that was playful but had ties to DC's Hell i.e. the Phil Foglio version)