Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

On the fence about taking the plunge into the new McFarlane line.
    Here is a descent review, and comparison of the first two.

I didn't realize they were scaled up to 7" from the previous 6" Mattel, and DCU lines.
    It really is (if you care about scale) starting over, as these won't fit in with any of those previous figures.
    On the other hand the focus on multiverse figures, probably meant they were going to be on a different shelf anyway.
    I own the Superman one and it looks great but doesn't really have the best articulation, it's fairly stiff. Heard McFarlane already has better variations of the Batman one.

I used to have a bunch of the Kenner Super Powers figures from when I was a kid and a few I bought on eBay in the early 2000s, but I sold them all to help pay for wedding expenses over a decade ago, along with my Mattel Marvel Secret Wars collection.

But DC action figures are so much better now that I'm an adult with discretionary income. These guys have survived several collection purges over the years:

Last edited by Big Bad Voodoo Lou; 09-24-2020 at 11:04 PM.
    Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544