Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Rebecca Littlehale.

Purple Girl, Outlaw, Deadpool's kid, Cassandra Nova

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Purple Girl, Outlaw, Deadpool's kid, Cassandra Nova
    Ellie isn't going, that's for sure. She can pass as a human, her powers aren't noticeable and aren't actually that powerful, and she has a very protective human family.

And Deadpool.

The thing is, who are being attacked? Morlocks, X-Men, lone people who have no support. Those are the people Krakoa will appeal to.

The bigger question is, what if you don't want to stay?

Good question. What happens if you want to leave?

I also think that all "known" public mutants have been copied already. I think 'they' just prefer having the originals on the island. Namor's DNA is already in Sinister's possession... Franklin, Northstar, Aurora were with the Xmen for some time... they have to have their DNA... I can only assume Firestar and Justice have had their DNA copied with their various crossovers into the X-men stories: working against Proteus on Muir Island, the Upstarts, Hellions, rescuing Magma, etc. Firestar's relationship with Emma Frost, Justice with Shinobi Shaw...

Then Wanda and Quicksilver... could be reborn as mutants... using Krakoa...

Angel/Archangel confuses me with the downloading of the mind into a new body... wouldn't Warren have done that years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Namor is the first mutant we've seen to reject Krakoa - even Apocalypse wants to be a part of it!

There must be other mutants who would no way want to be a part of this at all, who do you think?

I think Madrox, I can't see him ever coming to Krakoa.
    I can see some Madroxes living in Krakoa and other Madroxes refusing to set foot there.

-Pav, who wonders what Fr. John Maddox thinks...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I can see some Madroxes living in Krakoa and other Madroxes refusing to set foot there.

-Pav, who wonders what Fr. John Maddox thinks...
    I can’t imagine Maddox leaving his family for Krakoa.

I guess I have to talk about it more because people think it is some sort of ideal thing. If people are attacking the X-men who clearly have the means to defend themselves and they are attacking the Morlocks who clearly hide themselves good enough and are a large enough group to where they should be able to protect themselves. Why do people think that other mutants can live safely? That is the gigantic problem with Marvel If Reavers and Purifiers have the means of finding the X-men and Morlocks. And they try to attack the X-men don't you think they are going after Molly Hayes, Outlaw, Purple Girl, etc who are by themselves. If they attack the X-men or Brotherhood do you think that Avengers or Runways are scaring them off?

As I understand the current set up It is basically Krakoa or die. Most people are going to pick Krakoa. As for people with families, I think it gets cover at some point. We know humans can go on Krakoa so they are going probably let humans with mutant family on Krakoa. And it is going to make for interesting dynamic seeing humans being discriminated against on Krakoa. I would personally like to see the X-line and Marvel get coordinate enough that some of this story could leak into other books. It would be amazing to see the Fantastic Four get attacked by Sentinels and the X-men save them. A bunch of people interpreted Cyclops words as threat against the FF when it when reality the X-men know that people will come after Franklin eventually for being a mutant. Cyclops was saying when that day comes, Franklin has a place where he is safe. Because it is a lot of work Marvel doesn't synch up itself to that degree but maybe with X-men being popular with Hickman . Other writers will want to pick up on some of the stuff.

I am hoping for a Sentinel story where they go after the other mutants, not a Krakoa and remind people including fans that even though they are part of the X-men line bad stuff still happens to mutants. That said I do think mutants outside of X-men line is more reflective of the real world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Seems like there should be some event that forces the mutants that don't think it's necessary to reconsider. I mean most won't know about the Mastermold or Nimrod .... but let's say sentinels or armies from some countries go after mutants who don't associate with the X-Men.

In theory it doesn't make sense people like Justice or Whirlwind or even Franklin don't get attacked. They should unfortunately learn why the other mutants are always in defense mode.
    I mean, if the bulk of mutants are protected on Krakoa, then it makes any and all mutants not citizens of Krakoa targets. Sentinels and anti-mutant groups like the Purifiers and Sapien League are gonna go for the easy prey. It would certainly push mutants into heading to the shores of Krakoa.

Sentinels and Purifiers could persuade mutants with normal human families. But those with superhero family/friends like FF or Runaways, it's another Tuesday. It's not much different from threats they usually face, especially for the FF who have cosmic beings knocking on their door every other week.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

But again, why would many mutants want to risk another Genosha?

Everybody's safe until. Bastion and his super Nimrods start wildin' out again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Ellie isn't going, that's for sure. She can pass as a human, her powers aren't noticeable and aren't actually that powerful, and she has a very protective human family.

And Deadpool.

The thing is, who are being attacked? Morlocks, X-Men, lone people who have no support. Those are the people Krakoa will appeal to.

The bigger question is, what if you don't want to stay?
    Then you leave and go back to living among the humans, Krakoa isn't a prison. The fact is for the average mutant living among the humans is at best an uncomfortable and bigoted experience and at worst a death sentence.
    Last edited by loke13; 09-28-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Eventually, the "X-Men."
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    Rrrreally curious about Firestar and Justice. Their whereabouts and thinking on everything.

Belladonna Beaudreaux?

Gideon and the other Externals?

Riders of the Storm? Horsemen?

Stryfe?

Where do Longshot and Shatterstar fit in?

Where do Warlock, Doop, and Danger fit in?

Maverick?

Will the Juggernaut be welcome?
    Would be VERY interesting if non-mutant associates were shunned and barred from entering.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Then you leave and go back to living among the humans, Krakoa isn't a prison. The fact is for the average mutant living among the humans is at best an uncomfortable and bigoted experience and at worst a death sentence.
    But we don't really know that, do we? Has anyone tried to leave for good?