Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm too petty for any X-men other than Xmen 1992. I will never forgive them for robbing me of a chance of seeing teen Storm learn her powers why all the rest were teens. lol
    She made for the perfect auntie though

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She made for the perfect auntie though
    *barf* i want what i want. lol If everyone else is a teen i want teen Storm too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Glad that X-Men Evolution is there. IT's the best X-Men Cartoon and one of two really great (Spectacular Spider-Man is the other one) Marvel animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Glad that X-Men Evolution is there. IT's the best X-Men Cartoon and one of two really great (Spectacular Spider-Man is the other one) Marvel animated series.
    Agreed. But for nostalgic reasons, I'm also looking forward to Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends. T^T
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-14-2019 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added image.

I think the holy trinity of Marvel cartoons is Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-Man, and X-Men Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the holy trinity of Marvel cartoons is Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-Man, and X-Men Evolution.
    So you just gonna diss H.E.R.B.I.E. and the Fantastic Four? H.E.R.B.I.E. made that show!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    So you just gonna diss H.E.R.B.I.E. and the Fantastic Four? H.E.R.B.I.E. made that show!
    Sure it did. But if we want to rank Marvel cartoons with stuff like the DCAU Bruce Timm stuff then we need to winnow stuff down.

BANNED

X-Men Evolution is my personal gold standard of X-Men! Perfect balance of heart, drama, action and tension!