Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So now Marvel is tweeting a "5 Things to Know About Madame Web" marvel.com article.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1177591122698354688
    Uh...nice timing ?

Looking forward to the culmination of the Sony Cinematic Universe when Madame Web, elderly Aunt May, Vulture and John Jonah Jameson Sr. all join together to form the Octogenarians
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

*Miles swings by*

"Okay, Boomers."

*Entire team dies*

*Credits roll while Mephisto does the Emo Peter dance in Hell*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

one ticket please
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Mighty Member

This is the same company that produced Spider-Man 2 AND Spectacular Spider-Man?(animated)

I hated Madame Web when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Well they could use the younger version.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Oh...Well in that case sign me up, I'd definitely watch the cross promotion of Spider-Man featuring Hostess.

Amazing Member

I think she is a necessary step to have a magical/mystical kind of Spider-verse.

Everything, every torture, every pain, every suffering, in order to have Miguel O'Hara/2099 movie

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCampy89 View Post
    I think she is a necessary step to have a magical/mystical kind of Spider-verse.
    Make a Araña movie then. Heck, they can even rework Madame Web as being the head of the Spider Society that recruits Anya, that's more or less how it went in the MC2 universe. Her being a young latina hero makes her more attractive to a broader audience.

Isn’t Miguel going to be front and center for the next Spider-Verse film? Either way if they decide to go live action, should Oscar Isaac reprise the role or should they go with someone who is a younger person?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

LOL!
    There is no way this film makes it to theaters.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

Maybe it's the movie which showcases the other characters and their place in the verse and set up some plot points that will be addressed in their films. Thus Madam Web may well visit/envision the future of certain characters and interact with a few of them. On the other hand it may be a revisioned character all together who may well be a fraud psychic trying to fleece people by convincing them of her powers only for her to get the powers in reality after being bitten by an Egyptian spider which escaped from the temple of Neith and being nabbed and forcefully inducted into a cult as their priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So now Marvel is tweeting a "5 Things to Know About Madame Web" marvel.com article.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1177591122698354688
    "SPIDER-ALLY
    Madame Web appears when Parker needs the most guidance. Being a powerful psychic, and mutant, Webb helps warn Parker of possible outcomes to his decisions and the lasting ramifications that might result. Thanks to her clairvoyance, Webb knows Spider-Man’s secret identity, but thanks to all of her guidance, he considers her a most trusted ally."

Marvel, she's not a mutant lol.

Hell, her power is even transferable, something I doubt mutants can do.

Also I'm not sure if Cassandra really did the "warn Parker of possible outcomes to his decisions and the lasting ramifications that might result", I think she did that in the 90's cartoon, but she definitely didn't do that in the comics in the 80's, where she was little more than help to solve hard to solve cases, and in the 90's she was just part of Gathering Five and then helped out to deal with her ******* of a granddaughter, not really sure about 2000's, I only remember her being captured by the Kravinovs there, then transfering her power to Julia and dying in Grim Hunt, maybe she did that "warn Peter of possible outcomes of his decisions" before it though, and hell, Julia was the one who got that role, which annoyed Spidey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Make a Araña movie then. Heck, they can even rework Madame Web as being the head of the Spider Society that recruits Anya, that's more or less how it went in the MC2 universe. Her being a young latina hero makes her more attractive to a broader audience.
    Didn't Anya just climb the ranks by herself in MC2? I don't remember mentions of other characters helping her...

Regardless, I don't really see how Anya could help with a magical Spider-Verse, but then again, outside of the box thinking can solve that, since they made Kingpin of all people make the Spider-Verse happen in the movie, maybe they'd use the Sisterhood of Wasp to take the roles of the Inheritors, hell, they're both equaly boring, so it's perfect .

But either way, considering that Spider-Man movies may even avoid using the same villains, I don't think they'll be using the same "unusual" concepts, so I doubt we'll have Spider-Verse here, maybe a hint of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Maybe it's the movie which showcases the other characters and their place in the verse and set up some plot points that will be addressed in their films. Thus Madam Web may well visit/envision the future of certain characters and interact with a few of them. On the other hand it may be a revisioned character all together who may well be a fraud psychic trying to fleece people by convincing them of her powers only for her to get the powers in reality after being bitten by an Egyptian spider which escaped from the temple of Neith and being nabbed and forcefully inducted into a cult as their priestess.
    That sounds like her movie would be made just to build up for other movies lol.

While my usual response to the argument "Nobody wants this movie" is "Nobody wants any movie until you show that they do"...

Come on Sony! Madam Web? Really?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Marvel, she's not a mutant lol.

Hell, her power is even transferable, something I doubt mutants can do.
    She is a mutant, being able to transfer her mutation is one of her powers.

Maybe this will tie into into the spider verse movie as madame web deals with the spider-men and woman of all universes. Maybe they will bring in the web warriors like spider uk and Spider-Man 2099. Madame web may have other spider-mans in the movie. We could end up with all three spider-mans from the films at once! Also we don't know if this is live action or animated yet do we?

As for her age why does she need to be old? Look at aunt may in homecoming. Sony can make her as young as they want. They could make her a teen if they want. It's a woman who has been put in charge of all the spider heroes of the multiverse. If she is just starting out that could be really scary to a woman just getting her powers. Plus if they keep her blind that gives her a daredevil like handicap to deal with.

Or they could make it where she has been at this for years and make her a nick fury like hero who gives orders to heroes she grabs for missions like batgirl did in the jla years ago. Mission impossible with Spider-Mans!

In the right hands this could be a good movie. Look at blade. Wizard mag even did a gag making fun of him saying why is this z grade loser getting a movie. Men in black was the same. A good script can make any hero into a good film. Just ask rocket and groot. On the other hand a bad script gives us catwoman and son of the mask.

at best, I want this to be Julia Carpenter. I'm not interested in the "original" as a main character.