Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Post Fan Art- Interracial DC Couples

Iīve found out this, what do you think? I ship them
    71115182_10206724327423946_2531471874794192896_n.jpg

71651429_10206724341224291_7633935680057376768_n.jpg

By the way, can anyone teach me how to enlarge images? I find it annoying images so short, but donīt know how to fix it

This site shrinks images if you upload them directly, so I typically upload the image to an image hosting site like Imgur and then embed the picture via url to make it show up bigger.

And as for shipping Katana and Black Lightning, I believe Hill said in an interview somewhere that the strength of their relationship is that it is not romantic and that men and women can exist in media without pairing up.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Mighty Member

Neat pics.

I would rather not see either happen - certainly not both. It'd be the "double-dating" team of the DCU.

Well, in regard to Cass and Duke, it's certainly a far better and healthier pairing than Duke and Gotham-Girl, that's for sure. But he already has a girlfriend.

BANNED

does he? I knew about him showing up in We Are Robin, but didnīt know nothing else, I never saw her nor even heard about her ītill now, thatīs because I thought he was single.

BANNED

Default Fan Art- Martian Manhunter with Wonder Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl

Two images: one is Jīonn x Diana, the other I believe the Jīonn x Kendra (Martian x Hawkgirl) is inspired in current Justice League comic books.
    7ESpuIT.jpg

UCV9Qdn.jpg

She's one of the WAR Kids, Isabella ortiz (Robina). They were revealed to be a couple in Duke mini-series, Batman and the Signal.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    does he? I knew about him showing up in We Are Robin, but didn't know nothing else, I never saw her nor even heard about her ītill now, thatīs because I thought he was single.
    Well, whatever everyone else says about this pic, I appreciate what this pic could mean for others who want to see interracial couples in art work or just fans of the chars that are in those pics you made. Will you be making more CassDuke and KatanaLightning art any time soon?

FYI, CBR does have a forum for fan art:
    https://community.cbr.com/forumdispl...eator-Showcase

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    FYI, CBR does have a forum for fan art:
    https://community.cbr.com/forumdispl...eator-Showcase
    Yeah but I'm glad this made it to the main D.C. page I'd have missed it otherwise.
    Well, whatever everyone else says about this pic, I appreciate what this pic could mean for others who want to see interracial couples in art work or just fans of the chars that are in those pics you made. Will you be making more CassDuke and KatanaLightning art any time soon?
    I agree. I can't imagine the superhero community having more romantic relationships with them all in spanxx fighting for each others lives. Duke and Cass seem a natural fit also being some of the few minority bat people.

Myself I'be been shipping Firestorm (Jason) and Stargirl for a while now them along with Robbie Reyes could be the new trinity of D.C.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    She's one of the WAR Kids, Isabella ortiz (Robina). They were revealed to be a couple in Duke mini-series, Batman and the Signal.
    Actually, they were revealed to be a couple back in We Are Robin, I think, but were still a couple in the mini. Also an interracial one, if that matters. I am interested in her. I think I like her at least as much as him, despite that she's a supporting character. Some also like him with Riko Sheridan, also of We Are Robin (of Japanese descent, but adopted by a white couple after her birth parents died in a car accident). Riko was crushing on Duke, but then found out he was dating Izzy.

BANNED

With this pic what I want is more artists drawing interracial super hero comics couples, I try to "inspire", or at least being one of the few who does it. Iīm really tired of only seeing BatWonder (Batman x Wonder Woman) or SuperWonder (Superman x Wonder Woman), a few other straight couples or yaoi or yuri, thereīs a LOT of content about these three things, and Iīve found so few fan art about interspecies/interracial love. But I NEVER SEE INTERRACIAL despite DC and Marvel has/had canon interracial romance. BTW, excuse me if you read me angry or sad, I wanted to say it, xD. Yes, I definitely want to make more CassDuke and KatanaLightning, not only that, even Iīm thinking in Power Girl Karen Starr and Superman Val Zod from Earth 2 comics.

Something always annoys me is they were canon, but it never showed a kiss between them. If you want to see more of my art, please visit my deviantart and if you want comment: https://www.deviantart.com/martianmanhunterdc

BANNED

Really didnīt knew it.

BANNED

Duke and Cass are SO CUTE. I just love them together. Youīve inspired me with talking about Firestorm and Stargirl, Iīll draw that in any moment.