Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I heard rumors about the third Spider-Man's movie will actually involve Spidey's origins, but with a twist. Considering the rumours involving Jessica Drew, maybe the twist will be something about the spider that gave his power to Spidey will actually be part of a project involving OTHER Spider-Characters in Marvel. Like the Spider-Women (Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter), Ezekiel Sims, Madame Web and Anya Corazon. What do you think?
    Do you have any source for those rumors?

Sony would obviously like the ability to bring in other characters, providing origins for Silk, Miles Morales, Anya Corazon, etc.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Do you have any source for those rumors?

Sony would obviously like the ability to bring in other characters, providing origins for Silk, Miles Morales, Anya Corazon, etc.
    It was quite time ago and I don't remember exactly where I read them. I think it was somewhere on Newsarama, where it mentioned it from a Twitter. But I just can't remember it for sure.

But either way, I believe connecting all the spiders together would be really interesting. Although, obviously, Spider-Man would be the best of all.