Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I could see MacGuire and Dunst daughter being May Day from MC2 universe

Emma's Gwen could be a clone who gained Spider-Powers lol
    I'm surprised they haven't mined the existence of the Gwen clone for Ghost Spider yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The eyes really mess me up though
    I will agree the MCU suits have better eyes.

It would seem Chip Zdarsky is not pleased with the latest news.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

So wait… Atty. Matt Murdock will appear in Spider-Man 3?

And will probably defend Peter Parker?

But, but… I was looking forward to Atty. Jen Walters do that!!!

There goes the dream.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So wait… Atty. Matt Murdock will appear in Spider-Man 3?

And will probably defend Peter Parker?

But, but… I was looking forward to Atty. Jen Walters do that!!!

There goes the dream.
    she isnt a prosecutor though? Plus DD is way more hype and she hasnt had her show yet so who knows if she will be received well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

she isnt a prosecutor though? Plus DD is way more hype and she hasnt had her show yet so who knows if she will be received well
    Now I'm imagining every hero in the Marvel Universe getting in legal trouble so we can find out whether Matt or Jen represent them .

Astonishing Member

Andrew Garfield will be the most interesting social experiment out of this for me. He is the only Spider-Man actor to not have a great film and to have essentially "missed out".

Just what can he accomplish in a film that is tied to the MCU, has better directors/writers, and where he plays a more age-appropriate Spider-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Andrew Garfield will be the most interesting social experiment out of this for me. He is the only Spider-Man actor to not have a great film and to have essentially "missed out".

Just what can he accomplish in a film that is tied to the MCU, has better directors/writers, and where he plays a more age-appropriate Spider-Man?
    i might be the only person here who believes that all of this are just cameos not huge roles. Like Doctor Strange will show Holland the multiverse to prove a point or something

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

i might be the only person here who believes that all of this are just cameos not huge roles. Like Doctor Strange will show Holland the multiverse to prove a point or something
    I don't think Foxx and Molina are cameos at least, since this is around the time they would announce the castings of the main villains (I think).

Yah, thinking all this is a montage sequence with maybe an after credits scene tossed in as well.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

She's been a prosecutor a few times in the comics but is mostly a defense lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    She's been a prosecutor a few times in the comics but is mostly a defense lawyer.
    oh ok dont know why i thought she mainly a prosecutor

It would seem Chip Zdarsky is not pleased with the latest news.

Would honestly be hilarious if they include this "Spider-Sense tingling" moment as a reference to that lol.

Also, to be able to kill Matt just like that?

:P.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 12-10-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Is every MCU hero going to get in legal trouble so we can find out if they're represented by Matt or Jen ?

At the Disney Investor Day event, they announced that Raimi's Dr Strange 2 will tie into the third MCU Spider-Man film, and that Spider-Man director Jon Watts will be making the next Fantastic Four.

My guess is that Raimi will direct a later film in which the multiverse of Spider-Men plays a bigger role, and that we'll probably see some Spider-Man related cameos in Doctor Strange 2.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    At the Disney Investor Day event, they announced that Raimi's Dr Strange 2 will tie into the third MCU Spider-Man film, and that Spider-Man director Jon Watts will be making the next Fantastic Four.

My guess is that Raimi will direct a later film in which the multiverse of Spider-Men plays a bigger role, and that we'll probably see some Spider-Man related cameos in Doctor Strange 2.
    also with Jon Watts directing Fantastic Four maybe peter can cameo