Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    X-Men fans are still the worst.
    But Spider-Man fans are certainly up there, definitely top 10
    Spider-Man fans are definitely some of the most annoying, especially on Twitter. Good lord. But on topic, I’m really excited to see how the trilogy will conclude. Here’s to hoping Kraven will be the villain.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

*Reads news*

Oh...

Well, nothing can be done about it now; so I might as well enjoy the ride. Here's hoping for a successful trilogy and possibly even being the best of the three movies; breaking the third movie curse for superhero movies.

That said, anyone want to make bets on how much Tony Stark will have influence on the narrative from beyond the grave? Perhaps this time the villain will directly target Peter due to his relationship with the deceased due to having lost the opportunity to go after Tony himself (as he's well..you know...dead). Place your bets! Show me the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    *Reads news*

Oh...

Well, nothing can be done about it now; so I might as well enjoy the ride. Here's hoping for a successful trilogy and possibly even being the best of the three movies; breaking the third movie curse for superhero movies.

That said, anyone want to make bets on how much Tony Stark will have influence on the narrative from beyond the grave? Perhaps this time the villain will directly target Peter due to his relationship with the deceased due to having lost the opportunity to go after Tony himself (as he's well..you know...dead). Place your bets! Show me the money!
    It's a longshot, but I'm hoping this is finally the MCU Spider-Man movie where Tony Stark's name is never uttered once .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's a longshot, but I'm hoping this is finally the MCU Spider-Man movie where Tony Stark's name is never uttered once .
    Lol There were complaints all over the place about the mishandling of his powers specifically the Spidersense and they corrected that for the FFH. Hopefully they listen To the complaints this time Around as well and the iron man references and connection stop ....hopefully.

Maybe we can get one final “Mr. Stark “ line from Peter for old times sake though lol.

Spider-Man Twitter makes X-Men Twitter look like innocent, delicious puppies. Although the Spiders lack the general comics Twitter disease where everyone thinks they're a genius, instead opting for the simpler, more savage mob approach.

anyway please get simmons back i need daddy to meet baby
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Spider-Man Twitter makes X-Men Twitter look like innocent, delicious puppies. Although the Spiders lack the general comics Twitter disease where everyone thinks they're a genius, instead opting for the simpler, more savage mob approach.

anyway please get simmons back i need daddy to meet baby
    Delicious puppies? You monster!

GOOD NEWS
    THE BEST NEWS
    BETWEEN THIS, IMPEACHMENT, AND THE POWER OF ECO-TERRORIST CHILDREN, EVERYTHING MAY NOT BE SO HORRIBLE IN THE WORLD AFTER ALL

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Spider-Man gets to suck Tony Stark's peen one last time, baby!
    I can't even with this junk
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    GOOD NEWS
    THE BEST NEWS
    BETWEEN THIS, IMPEACHMENT, AND THE POWER OF ECO-TERRORIST CHILDREN, EVERYTHING MAY NOT BE SO HORRIBLE IN THE WORLD AFTER ALL

Eh, agreed on the other two, but this isn't really great or even good news for all of us. It's "meh, again" news at best if you're not fond of this take.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Delicious puppies? You monster!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Looking forward to the new films, and to some kind of resolution for that cliffhanger.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    GOOD NEWS
    THE BEST NEWS

It's quite sad how people seem personally offended that Spider-Man actually looks up to and respects guys that helped save the world

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    But I thought Venom at people and squirrels. When did puppies get added to the menu?

BANNED

Well we'll always have ITSV, and there will be a sequel to that.

Disney would never have made that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post

Honestly, it makes me sad to be a Spider-Man fan sometimes as I listen to you all with the movie talk.
    When it comes to comics, canon is being thrown out the window every time with a new writer. Same as the movies. Nothing needs to be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It's quite sad how people seem personally offended that Spider-Man actually looks up to and respects guys that helped save the world
    Too true but I've pretty much exhausted myself pointing out the actual comic book precedence it has. If people are determined not to like something, they'll find a way.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«