Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    There's heavy speculation that it will get the same deal as Spider-Man has and Jess will move freely between MCU and SMUC.

So it's likely we'll see Hydra and the like, and the eventual encounter with Carol.
    That seems like the best option, although it probably depends on Feige and Sony playing ball again.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    There's heavy speculation that it will get the same deal as Spider-Man has and Jess will move freely between MCU and SMUC.

So it's likely we'll see Hydra and the like, and the eventual encounter with Carol.
    Sharing Peter Parker is one thing but i find it highly doubtful that Feige will let a character he has partial or no control over be the best friend of their lead female franchise or the central character in Secret Invasion. I'm opened to be proven wrong but i've a feeling i wont

I'm basically taking this as confirmation that the Tobey and Andrew rumors from a few months ago are true then. This'll be wild

Well they never confirm if his Doc Ock died guess that means we will see Doc Ock soon again in the comics since his run ended
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Yah but, but, but

Who am I kidding, this is a must watch movie!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I'm kind of torn. I love Molina as Doc Ock, but it feels like Holland's Spider-Man is utterly incapable of standing on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of torn. I love Molina as Doc Ock, but it feels like Holland's Spider-Man is utterly incapable of standing on his own.
    how we dont even know how big a role doc ock is getting?hell we dont even know the plot of the film yet.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I don't know if this is true but who cares... hype train is in effect so with that being said

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amazing Member

Let me guess...Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane is going to get kidnapped by the villain of the story

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    Let me guess...Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane is going to get kidnapped by the villain of the story
    I just want a new person to play Mary Jane in the movies already.

BANNED

Sounds like a hot mess in the making.

Whatever it is, Tom Holland is finished as Spider-Man. They turned his third movie as a reunion tour to tie up loose ends. If I were Holland, I'd fire my agent or whatever, lol.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Sounds like a hot mess in the making.

Whatever it is, Tom Holland is finished as Spider-Man. They turned his third movie as a reunion tour to tie up loose ends. If I were Holland, I'd fire my agent or whatever, lol.
    They're totally going to do more with Holland after this, but the more that gets revealed about this movie, the more it feels like the monkey paw for him getting so frantic to get Disney and Sony to kiss and make up lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.