Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don’t see how column 1 relates to column 2, could you explain some Frontier?
    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Why? It made sense in relation to the stories those movies told. Ironheart and War Machine shows are irrelevant to Spider-Man movies.
    They've been trying to spin Spider-Man as a legacy character for Iron Man and letting Tony Stark play such a major role in his solo films both physically and indirectly only to come around and actually do two Iron Man legacy shows, and since they are fully owned by Marvel and on Disney+ they'll probably matter more than MCU Spider-Man will.

It just makes me feel like we really didn't need all the Stark focus we ended up with.
    And if we do end up getting all 3 Spider-Men, I’d assume we end up with at one more villain so they all end up with something to do in the 3rd act big fight.
    I guess if they keep Mysterio dead, we need a third villain to fill out the eventual Sinister Six.
    We can only guess til we can plant our butts in the seats and watch it.
    Isn't that what forums are for ?

You know, if they are bringing back Maguire and Dunst, I wonder if they’ll have them be married and make them parents. They’d be old enough that something like Mayday Parker showing up for a cameo in the movie wouldn’t even be unrealistic to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdman3000 View Post
    You know, if they are bringing back Maguire and Dunst, I wonder if they’ll have them be married and make them parents. They’d be old enough that something like Mayday Parker showing up for a cameo in the movie wouldn’t even be unrealistic to me.
    Well I wouldn't get my hopes up in any case.

The movie is 2 years away or a year and a half from release.