Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I don't think Routh's Earth is Burton's Earth. Unless I missed something.
    All we know about Burton's Earth is that Bruce Wayne is engaged to marry Selina Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    All we know about Burton's Earth is that Bruce Wayne is engaged to marry Selina Kyle.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I don't think Routh's Earth is Burton's Earth. Unless I missed something.
    I thought the speculation was that Conroy's KC Batman would be from Routh's KC/SR/S:TM Superman world? Burton Earth is still Keaton Batman (as it should be).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post

I love this... Slightly odd they don't put a photo of the bride-to-be on the front page, though... :P

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    I thought the speculation was that Conroy's KC Batman would be from Routh's KC/SR/S:TM Superman world? Burton Earth is still Keaton Batman (as it should be).
    That's the theory so far. I was just responding to someone who was saying the Burton Earth was also Routh's Earth.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Attachment 89479
    Alright I guess this makes Reeve-Routh canon pretty clear. I always kinda headcanoned Returns as it’s own thing, but I’m starting to accept it. We may be finally getting definitive ending for the Superman we first met in 1978. Interesting how they’re also apparently gonna explain what becomes of Keaton/Burton’s Batman (apparently retconning out the schrumacher movies). Which is kinda great, they’re using COIE to celebrate what they’ve built since Arrow but also giving closure to the classics.
    I don’t think you need to retcon out the Schumacher movies. IMHO, they always took place on two other earths that share history with slight differences.

If Kilmer Bats flashed back to the first Burton movie, I imagine you’d have mostly the same plot but Tommy Lee Jones would be Harvey Dent and the city would be covered in neon and giant statues.

If Clooney Bats did the same thing, you might see further variations. I’m guessing there might be a Harley Quinn around in the first Batman movie because the plans for a Clooney sequel post-B&R supposedly revolved around Harley teaming up with a Robin Williams Scarecrow who fear gasses Clooney into a showdown with Harley’s dead ex, the Jack Nicholson Joker with Jack coming back. Granted, the idea for a second Clooney film was to take things back more to the look and tone of Burton’s 89 film.