Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    With Joker coming out, what other DC characters would you like to see get their own one shot movies? I'd like to see a Zatanna movie. The premise is that her father disappeared when she was a child and she's been studying magic to try and find him. The main villain can be someone like Felix Faust or some other magic based villain. Or they could even do a Justice League Dark movie with Gal Godot as WW leading them.
    If they made a movie based on the Archie Goodwin/Walt Simonson Manhunter, I could die happy!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Sandman - I would love a movie based on Preludes and Nocturnes or especially The Doll's House.

And I will second Mutant God's selection of Hawkman
    I would third the motion on Hawkman, especially if they adapted the Hawkworld limited series.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I'm thinking:

Crime/Noir - Sandman Mystery Theatre would be AMAZING!
    I am SO with you there!
    Sandy Hausler