Default MCU Cap(no shield) vs. Netflix Daredevil(with John Wick 3 high table armour)

DD is wearing this thing.

And just to be clear, Cap is not old.

I could be wrong but I don’t believe the armor helps Matt much. It deflects bullets but the High Table guys still take the blunt impact of small arms, which IIRC is forceful but not far beyond what a normal human could do with punches/kicks.

And there’s the old grappling in armor issue that Attack on Titan depicted so well. Cap knows how to break arms as shown in Winter Soldie, so unless Matt got crazy feats in the 2 seasons I never watched + Defenders, I’d still favor him.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    I could be wrong but I don’t believe the armor helps Matt much
    I'd say it's even worse, if we are talking about S1/S2/Defenders Matt, it will hinder him due to not allowing him to be as mobile and flexible as possible. Remember that it's the main reason he is running around with a compression shirt and a piece of black cloth covering his face in S1, until he discovered Fisk's body armor. S3 Matt could benefit from it however, due to recovering from serious injuries, which also lead to switching his fighting style and staying more often on his feet.

So yeah, still Cap's fight to lose.

Cap's still a guy strong enough to curl a helicopter and kick a truck hard enough it KO's a guy it makes contact with. He'll rip Matt limb from limb.