Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    One thing I thought about is what if Circe's daughter actually wanted to be a hero.
    I did propose her starring in a spin off book with Cassie.

I'm curious how would Ares and Circe in modern times get together

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I did propose her starring in a spin off book with Cassie.
    I just imagined Lyta Milton getting into an archery contest with Speedy and Artemis(the human one). they start with static targets, switch to pop-up, then switch to skeets. It's fun, until they realize that Lyta's closer to a full goddess than a demi-goddess and can simply command the arrows to hit the target. Since with the skeet shooting they notice that Lyta's not actually properly leading the target and the arrows are actually chasing the skeets. The idea is that she's not actually trying to cheat but, since she's the product of a union between a god and whatever Circe is, wielding magic is as natural as flexing her muscles. At which point they quit with the contest and decide to find other ways to amuse themselves with Lyta's powers. Like: how many corners can Lyta make the arrow bend around before hitting a target? hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm hard to work him into a present story...
    Not really, it only came out in 2018 and as for the Darkness being his father it makes sense as the real reason Diana would abandon him and allow him to be raised by Clark and Lois. It's a malignant force of overwhelming negativity, causing her to act negatively to being impregnated by it and it's also probably why Hunter was such a dick and refused to see her side of the story. There were a lot of interesting dynamics at play and it's unfair that at Marvel alternate reality children come to 616 and become full fledged characters but so often at DC they're used for a story and discarded.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ares and Circe met in their true forms and fell in love with each other. Stranger things have happened, after all they still had chemistry after Donna Milton and Ares Buchanan ceased to exist.

they were never really a proper couple. They were on Earth pretending to be humans, and Donna Milton had a fling with Ari Buchanan.

An alternate version could have Ares ask Circe for a favor. He's always respected her powers, even if she's not a warrior. So maybe Ares has an evil plan in his war-god brain and decides he needs Circe's help? Circe decides she wants him to do something fun...

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    they were never really a proper couple. They were on Earth pretending to be humans, and Donna Milton had a fling with Ari Buchanan.

An alternate version could have Ares ask Circe for a favor. He's always respected her powers, even if she's not a warrior. So maybe Ares has an evil plan in his war-god brain and decides he needs Circe's help? Circe decides she wants him to do something fun...
    I know, I'm not saying they should become an actual couple. (That would be interesting two important Villians falling in love). Rather what would make them even want to sleep with each other. Maybe Circe is the one to free Ares? That she was pretending to be an Amazon?

Mighty Member

You could also add Grace who is also an Amazon and Lennox....

I know, I'm not saying they should become an actual couple. (That would be interesting two important Villians falling in love). Rather what would make them even want to sleep with each other. Maybe Circe is the one to free Ares? That she was pretending to be an Amazon?
    Circe's the sort of person to make weird demands based on her current whims in exchange for favors. It's hard to say what she'd do if Ares asked her for a favor.

If I were writing it, my Wonder Family would include:

Diana
    Steve Trevor
    Etta Candy
    Hippolyta
    Donna
    Cassie
    Nu'Bia
    Achilles Warkiller
    Atlantiades
    Wonder Woman of Earth 2
    Fury of Earth 2
    Wonder Boy (new character)
    Andros

Allies in conflict:
    Artemis
    Jason

BFFs from the Justice League (and Justice League Adjacent):
    Superman
    Batman
    Black Canary
    Zatanna
    Vixen
    Hawkwoman
    Aquaman
    Mera
    Star Sapphire
    Nightwing
    Black Lightning
    Catwoman

Mortals:
    Julia and Vanessa Kapatelis
    Helena Sandsmark
    Trevor Barnes

There are a few more, but they're new characters I'm working on developing.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 09-30-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Well, the most well off of the group are Cassie (from what I hear, anyway, with her being in YJ) and Artemis in Red Hood (set to make a come back soon).

Wouldn't mind seeing a character in Damian and Jon's (before the age up) group. Doesn't have to be Diana's daughter, but perhaps an apprentice of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, the most well off of the group are Cassie (from what I hear, anyway, with her being in YJ) and Artemis in Red Hood (set to make a come back soon).

Wouldn't mind seeing a character in Damian and Jon's (before the age up) group. Doesn't have to be Diana's daughter, but perhaps an apprentice of sorts.
    Lyta Milton could fit that role I guess.

These are GREAT lists! I can imagine some epic battle, unfolding somewhere Diana is outnumbered, low on power, low on hope...these are the Wonderverse heroes, who would answer her mental radio distress call! Great, great lists!

If WW is twice monthly, presently, I see no reason a The Wonder Family In Sensation Comics, teaming Diana with various Wonders of showcasing individual ones, ...couldn't replace one of those comics.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 09-30-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    You could also add Grace who is also an Amazon and Lennox....
    Is it weird that I want Grace to have nothing to do with the Amazons or Diana at all? I'm fine with Grace being Amazon, and I like the character but I have no desire for her to slap a "W" on her chest just because she's an Amazon. I actually like the fact that she has no interest in her culture at all and isn't claiming allegiance with someone just because they came from the same place.

Wouldnt bother me if she did throw in with Diana, but I'm fine with Grace doing her own thing.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Grace is more associated with Black Lightning these days than the Amazons and it isn't like her out of nowhere connection to the Amazons did her or them any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Grace is more associated with Black Lightning these days than the Amazons and it isn't like her out of nowhere connection to the Amazons did her or them any favors.
    The Grace Choi on Black Lightning isn't an Amazon she's a shapeshifter with little connection to her comic counterpart other than her name and dating Thunder. For the comics version the fact she's an Amazon is the relevant part and it did do her a favor because she got appearances in Amazons Attack and a one shot with Wonder Woman out of it plus it increased her fanbase.

Outsiders_Five_of_a_Kind_5.jpg