Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

well we know a few Amazons did become bodyguards to Lex Luther. What if some of them were in hiding and learn Diana is here. She lives with them. One is named Drusilla

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    well we know a few Amazons did become bodyguards to Lex Luther. What if some of them were in hiding and learn Diana is here. She lives with them. One is named Drusilla
    Ooohh... retcon Mercy as a childhood acquaintance of Diana's? That could be interesting...

A story that leans on the angle of having WW as Deva's mother might be interesting. What WW wanted most of all when dealing with Deva was to see Deva become a good person. A story where she finally succeeds might be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Ooohh... retcon Mercy as a childhood acquaintance of Diana's? That could be interesting...

A story that leans on the angle of having WW as Deva's mother might be interesting. What WW wanted most of all when dealing with Deva was to see Deva become a good person. A story where she finally succeeds might be very interesting.
    Okay if Deva is Diana's daughter how do you see that storyline? Maybe Fury, Hunter and Deva are all her children in one storyline.

Okay if Deva is Diana's daughter how do you see that storyline? Maybe Fury, Hunter and Deva are all her children in one storyline.
    You could play up a minor conflict based on how they have different origins. Also it's almost inevitable for Deva to be the "black sheep" literally(since she likes wearing black) as well as figuratively.

Main Wonder family

Diana

Artemis

Donna

Nubia

Akila

Euboea

Supporting Characters

Julia and Vanessa Kapatelis

Steve Trevor

Etta Candy

Ferdinand

Hippolyta

Philippus

Io - Engineer and inventor

Mala - Medical expert

Spinoff

Cassie Sandsmark and Lyta Trevor would have their own book. As would Helena Kosmatos.

You could play up a minor conflict based on how they have different origins. Also it's almost inevitable for Deva to be the "black sheep" literally(since she likes wearing black) as well as figuratively.
    So what should be the different origins?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Main Wonder family

Diana

Artemis

Donna

Nubia

Akila

Euboea

Supporting Characters

Julia and Vanessa Kapatelis

Steve Trevor

Etta Candy

Ferdinand

Hippolyta

Philippus

Io - Engineer and inventor

Mala - Medical expert

Spinoff

Cassie Sandsmark and Lyta Trevor would have their own book. As would Helena Kosmatos.
    I like your list, Z...Koriandr's too.

I'm in agreement that proper Wonders are of mythical or Amazon origin, ..while I would extend enlistment of metahuman allies, like Queen Desira or Mister Genie. Which of your Wonder Family and supporting characters would you see featured in a Wonder Woman Family comic?

Do you see such a comic regularly teaming Diana up with various Wonderverse adventurers, or as an anthology comic? Truthfully, my ideal format would be a comic that alternately teamed Diana with various Wonder Family members, especially Donna, Artemis and the Amazons, ..but also featured back-up SOLO stories, spotlighting individual Wonders, like Fury or Prince Jason.

Anybody remember Donna Troy and Huntress back-up stories, in the WW comic, back in the late 70s? They were pretty neat.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 09-29-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I'd bring back Siracca from Azzarello's run and making her the kid WG whose Damian/Jon's contemporary.

Grace Choi could work for Koriandr's street level WW spinoff.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-29-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Aside from Diana the people on the battlefield should be

Steve and the Oddfellows. And depending on the situation maybe a company of Argus agents.

Hippolyta and other relevant Amazons. Including Io, Phillipus, Mala, etc. And probably some nameless soldiers too.

Donna. Who should be under Diana's editorial and a part of her supporting cast.

Cassie. Who should also be a regular, consistent, permanent part of Diana's cast.

Artemis. The black sheep of Team Wonder. The Red Hood of Themyscria.

Fury. I've never read a story with Fury that I enjoyed, outside of Gaiman's Sandman. But this is a character, name, and legacy that absolutely should return. Don't care how or who.

And that should be it for the core Team Wonder. I'm not a fan of giant, sprawling tribes like the mess you see in Gotham. And that's still quite a few people when you include the Oddfellows and important Amazons. And you can access two very effective and well trained armies too. So I feel like this is plenty.

I dont consider the supporting cast to be part of "core Team Wonder." But these guys, people like Etta and Cassie's mom and the embassy staff, they all have a role to play too.

One final potential addition. Giganta. I think she's pretty flat as a villain, and has never really had a moment that earned her keep. But as a woman trying to turn her life around (as we've seen a couple brief times) she's pretty interesting. And Diana used to be known for redeeming her villains. Past time that became a thing again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd bring back Siracca from Azzarello's run and making her the kid WG whose Damian/Jon's contemporary.

Grace Choi could work for Koriandr's street level WW spinoff.
    Yeah, I like that idea! Thanks!

So what should be the different origins?
    Deva is a creation of the Titans, but sabotaged by WW's addition of her own blood to be free to disobey them. Which would be why she's no longer serving Cronus. The Titans realized she's "corrupted" and don't trust her.

Lyta "Fury" Trevor: daughter of a Human woman possessed by the Furies(of Olympus). Or did you mean the pre-CoiE version who was Diana's daughter? Seems to have demi-goddess powers, and stuff. But what age? 16, 22, 32? New Earth version had a son... who was dark lord of the Dream realm....

Hmm... 22-ish Lyta Trevor meeting Lyta Milton might be hilarious. "Why do you have purple hair?" "Your parents are WHO?!?!" ahahahaaha!!!!

She'd probably have an amusing reaction to meeting Deva too

Not sure who you mean by "Hunter"....

Deva is a creation of the Titans, but sabotaged by WW's addition of her own blood to be free to disobey them. Which would be why she's no longer serving Cronus. The Titans realized she's "corrupted" and don't trust her.

Lyta "Fury" Trevor: daughter of a Human woman possessed by the Furies(of Olympus). Or did you mean the pre-CoiE version who was Diana's daughter? Seems to have demi-goddess powers, and stuff. But what age? 16, 22, 32? New Earth version had a son... who was dark lord of the Dream realm....

Hmm... 22-ish Lyta Trevor meeting Lyta Milton might be hilarious. "Why do you have purple hair?" "Your parents are WHO?!?!" ahahahaaha!!!!

She'd probably have an amusing reaction to meeting Deva too

Not sure who you mean by "Hunter"....
    Hunter Prince, Diana's son from an alternate future timeline that appeared in Justice League

Hunter_Prince_(Legacy).jpg

One thing I thought about is what if Circe's daughter actually wanted to be a hero.

Lightbulb

Must Have, IMO -

Diana

Steve

Donna

Cassie

Etta

Should Have (secondary)

Hippolyta

Artemis

Nubia

Akila

Euboea
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Hunter Prince, Diana's son from an alternate future timeline that appeared in Justice League
    Hmm hard to work him into a present story... Also... his father was.... um... what???? A supervillain without a corporeal form?
    One thing I thought about is what if Circe's daughter actually wanted to be a hero.
    Yeah we never really got a good idea what Lyta Milton wanted to do. If she was to start hanging out with Cassie though....