Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    they already took a chance and gave them a tv show
    You’re point?
    Black Panther was given a show that was buried by a network.
    What if that was his only shot?

The Big Bang Theory failed with its first pilot.

If we went by that one and done mess there is no Oscar winning billion dollar Black Panther.

How much money has tbt made cbs?

What about x-men? Did they not fail?

Everybody deserves another shot no matter how many entitled fans think otherwise.

As for is Marvel stupid-they made how many low sellers household names?
    Stupid is letting one franchise hold your company hostage. Or one guy.

Ask DC Comics about that.

The best way to reintroduce them IMO is to introduce them the same way they were introduced in the comics, that is, through the fantastic four. After the fantastic four have been established in the MCU they could be on an adventure that leads them to Attilan and they discover the Inhumans and end up being part of an ongoing Inhuman conflict. They help the royal family and from that an Inhuman movie can splinter off from the fantastic four. I also think this time Maximus shouldn't start of bad, it should be a slow burn with him starting off as simply ambitious and often disagreeing with his brother's decisions. IMO that would give them more time to flesh out the Inhuman mythos rather than jumping quickly into familial conflict.

I don't expect to see the Inhumans on the big screen anytime soon. Hopefully they'll find a way to work Lockjaw into the Ms. Marvel show at least.

Incredible Member

Marvel should launch a title simply called The Inhuman, and focus on one single, brand new Inhuman. Then rebuild the Inhuman franchise around him as the face of it, then reintroduce the originals, guest star Ms.Marvel, the FF, but let this new face be the “face” of the Inhumans for a while.

I'm hoping for Thor V Inhumans.

Come on you know you want it.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Marvel should launch a title simply called The Inhuman, and focus on one single, brand new Inhuman. Then rebuild the Inhuman franchise around him as the face of it, then reintroduce the originals, guest star Ms.Marvel, the FF, but let this new face be the “face” of the Inhumans for a while.
    That would be cool. I mean, Kamala is the face of the inhumans for now since she's been the gateway for people to know how you become inhuman (the tv shows and now the video game will feature Terrigenisis). So far they haven't "de-inhumanized" her in merchandise, media, or comics. People are expecting it to happen any day now.

As a whole, they've always been independent, showing up here and there. The way things were done in Attilan was backwards and so was the colonizing of empires. Fighting a war to claim territory seems like a villainous Kree thing to do. And they're the inhumans' antagonists.

I hope they move forward while embracing the old ritual that was Terrigenisis. There is still the African inhuman city of Utolan that they can use as a hub. They still have Terrigen. We really need to see how things are going in New Attilan today.

we'll see in the near future. never say never.

i predict more animation first.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    we'll see in the near future. never say never.

i predict more animation first.
    Moongirl is getting a cartoon and there is Marvel Rising.