Husk
    Meggan
    Anole
    Marrow
    Maggott
    Hellion
    Random
    Kid Gladiator

I dunno, someone else can figure out a story here if they want.

Xmen Legacy Vol 4

Rogue (Leader)

Rogue does stuff. Team ups, tie ins, have this fun snarky relationship with Emma at the end of the first volumen they became BFF.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Xmen Legacy Vol 4

Rogue (Leader)

Rogue does stuff. Team ups, tie ins, have this fun snarky relationship with Emma at the end of the first volumen they became BFF.

Oh now that we are serving fanboy wishes:

X-men die by the sword
    After the peace is reinstated in Otherworld, Elizabeth braddock reclaims her role as the x-men psylocke, keeping her mantle as captain britain only when in otherworld. Willing to rebuild the diplomatic relationship between krakoa and britain, she moves back to the braddock academy and put together her own team of european x-men.

Psylocke (betsy)
    Syrin
    Pete wisdom
    Pixie
    Chamber
    Unveil (the mutant from apocalipse and the xtracts, from 616, a hippie girl from brixton)

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post

X-men die by the sword
    After the peace is reinstated in Otherworld, Elizabeth braddock reclaims her role as the x-men psylocke, keeping her mantle as captain britain only when in otherworld. Willing to rebuild the diplomatic relationship between krakoa and britain, she moves back to the braddock academy and put together her own team of european x-men.

Psylocke (betsy)
    Syrin
    Pete wisdom
    Pixie
    Chamber
    Unveil (the mutant from apocalipse and the xtracts, from 616, a hippie girl from brixton)
    and what about Kwannon?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post

X-men die by the sword

Psylocke (betsy)
    Syrin
    Pete wisdom
    Pixie
    Chamber
    Isnt that EXCALIBUR and X FORCE

*I'm aware some of those chosen may not be mutants currently but at one point were considered mutants

WitchBreed A title that focuses on the magic users of the X-Menverse that manage the magics of Krakoa, defend it from outside magic users, and investigate the links between mutantkind and magic (yes, I know the last Excalibur did this sort of, but it sometimes seemed like a mismash of a roster) - A Scarlet Witch lead team along with Madelyne Pryor, Magik, Selene, Dragonfly (Pixie but more advanced by the cloning to look more like her Age of X persona), Nocturne, and Silhouette.

The Uncanny X-Men some kind of fracture causes the new X-Men team to split up, Nightcrawler assumes command of a new X-Men team composed of mutants that have never been X-Men before or limitedly: Karma, Midnight's Fire, Smiling Tiger (though not thought of as a mutant from the same org as Midnight's Fire - The Folding Circle - turns out is a mutant with no direction and goes with Midnight's Fire to find some direction), Namorita, Poltergeist, El Įguila, (a son of the original or maybe reborn El Aguila who looks like a teenager or young adult) and Cloak (who is a mutant in this story).

The Factor Three, orginally a group of Mutant Supervillains from the orginal X-Men days...this one is comprised of mutants from outside of Krakoa who want to operate outside of the nation and not be governed by Krakoa's laws. Kind of like a "Dark X-Men" - Namor, Justice (Vance Astorvik), Quicksilver, Madelyne Pryor, Nekra, Locus, and Madison Jeffries.

Evil Mutants

Toad
    Blob
    Pyro
    Reaper
    Wildside
    Empath
    Unus
    The Vanisher

Some mutants are into peace cooperation, some are into mutant supremacy, and some, like the characters in this book, are just in it for themselves. I want this to be almost a Reservoir Dogs style group of bad guys that rob, steal, and attack people and places and then feel they can slink back into the shadows of Krakoa and not be noticed when their jobs are done. This isn't a team that stands for anything. It's just in it for number one.

Incredible Member

I have this idea since 2005, I’d love a serious, grounded book called Brotherhood with:

Magneto
    Scarlet witch
    Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Toad

With an actual dissident x-men joining them possibly rogue, polaris or x-man

Title: X-Crucible

Purpose: For the mutants that decided personal pleasure and pursuits hold no interest for them, and want to hone their fighting prowse to its limits. Bishop's school of warfare is open for any that want to tread the warrior's path. Having first hand knowledge of the threats that will eventually be at Krakoa's door, and understanding the inequities between Arrako and Krakoa, recruits volunteer to undergo brutal training. They are the fighting force that will defend all borders of their island.

The headmasters: Exodus, Bishop

Instructors: Synch, Sabertooth

The elite of this small army:

Shatterstar
    Shola
    Feral
    Hellion
    Adam X
    Transgenic
    Jesse Bedlam
    Warpath
    Spiral

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Title: X-Crucible

Purpose: For the mutants that decided personal pleasure and pursuits hold no interest for them, and want to hone their fighting prowse to its limits. Bishop's school of warfare is open for any that want to tread the warrior's path. Having first hand knowledge of the threats that will eventually be at Krakoa's door, and understanding the inequities between Arrako and Krakoa, recruits volunteer to undergo brutal training. They are the fighting force that will defend all borders of their island.

The headmasters: Exodus, Bishop

Instructors: Synch, Sabertooth

The elite of this small army:

Shatterstar
    Shola
    Feral
    Hellion
    Adam X
    Transgenic
    Jesse Bedlam
    Warpath
    Spiral
    I would make Silver Samurai an instructor but i did this premise

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

X-men: Silver a cosmic based team, that assists and support mutants across the galaxy and directly address cosmic and universal level threats!

Leader: Havok
    2-in-command: Legion
    Corsair Summers
    Vulcan
    Rachel Summers
    Xorn Brothers
    Lila Cheney
    Hepizhab
    Deathbird

Quote Originally Posted by michael watkins View Post
    fed x

detailing the untold story of krakoa's delivery service
    xDDD lmbo!

Not new titles or ideas, just my own personal preferences...

Wolverine - This would be a shared title between Logan & Laura(she won't be Wolverine here tho) set up in Madripoor. Also Jubilee & Shogo would be regulars here... to ensure she won't drift off into limbo somewhere and in a title that would be in no danger of cancellation. Logan set up shop in the Lowtown section of Madripoor while Laura lives in a penthouse paid for by Logan in Hightown. Jubilee & Shogo would be staying with Laura as Logan feels they'll be safer away from him. Logan's tales would be more gritty based while Laura's would be more espionage flavor.

X-Men - Storm along with Gambit, Rogue, Bishop, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Illayana have set up shop in a Shi'ar palace( with all that cool Shi'ar technology we were used to in the 90s)...that sits atop Mt. Kilimanjaro. Also, Storm and Bishop are a couple here. This book would kinda be a throwback to the Outback era.

X-Factor - Cyclops, Jean, Rachel , and Cable. This Cyclops never cheated on Jean and they're a happily married couple. This book would sorta be like the Fantastic Four with a X-Men twist. Iceman and Archangel are regulars here, but not officially part of the team. Also, Emma Frost is the antagonist for this family if not outright villain.

X-Force - A Magneto led team of mutants that consists of The Scarlet Witch(she's a mutant, don't care what Marvel says), Quicksilver, Domino, Monet, Psylocke/Kwannon, and Beast. Daken was apart of the team, but he died during a battle with the Avengers.

That's it for my ideas, the rest of the mutants are on Krakoa or something...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Create an entirely new X-book abiding by these rules:

-Factor in HoX/PoX, recent events, explain what the team does
    -TRY not to use the popular x-men.
    -Come up with a team/book name.
    This may have been done before but I guess we'll do it again?
    No. There are too many as is. There I said it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    X-tra (extra)
    Backstory of C and D lister character who narrates all off-panel story in Krakoan. How did they help any exisiting team(comedy ,story of success or failures).

For example: Toad cleaning the Tree house and somewhat help the team in fighting .
    Beak delivering eggs for the breakfast of quiet council, and so on..

There are a.lots of charcters in Krakoan era and a.lots of story potential to told so XTRA will tell.it.
    Would read. I don't even care if anything important happens, I just wanna see what all the C and D listers are doing on Krakoa. And I like the idea of D-Listers contributing to battles, while the A-Listers don't notice.