Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yup, an outside universe so large that the Marvel multiverse was as a drop of water in an ocean, etc. So even if we think of TOAA as the ultimate power of that multiverse, Beyonder still trumps that.

And, of course, I know that the Beyondverse is still in stories published by Marvel but dwarfed the rest of their established multiverse put together. At highest feats, I suspect he's got this though I don't know every single feat of every single character in this.
    The characters listed won't even make beyonder move.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I still think my Curse of Fatal Death strategy is the best way to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    The characters listed won't even make beyonder move.
    Im pretty sure Michael , Lucifer and the Presence can make Beyonder move considering Molecule Man was making him go " Kof Koff" from a multi dimension wasting blast.

and some verisons of Mxy, like the one that came out of the comic, beat up the editor and forced him to change the story, can beat Beyonder

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matt the Manly View Post
    Im pretty sure Michael , Lucifer and the Presence can make Beyonder move considering Molecule Man was making him go " Kof Koff" from a multi dimension wasting blast.

and some verisons of Mxy, like the one that came out of the comic, beat up the editor and forced him to change the story, can beat Beyonder
    Beyonder survived the attack that could have destroyed 1,000,000,000 dimensions but Lucifer and Michael arent like Beyonder tier not even fourth wall mxy as he is non-canon.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

not even fourth wall mxy as he is non-canon.
    Um, pre-retcon Beyonder isn't canon anymore either. Y'know, since the retcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Beyonder survived the attack that could have destroyed 1,000,000,000 dimensions but Lucifer and Michael arent like Beyonder tier not even fourth wall mxy as he is non-canon.
    And Lucifer survived a blast that created a multiverse, multiverse in the DCU meant infinite universes until Countdown at least
    Michael created that blast, even when he had been tortured for 10, 000 years and was reborn again like nothing
    and its 1 million dimensions not 1 billion

No this particular Mxy is canon. Adventures of Superman in fact, where he beat up the editor

BANNED

And Lucifer survived a blast that created a multiverse, multiverse in the DCU meant infinite universes until Countdown at least
    Michael created that blast, even when he had been tortured for 10, 000 years and was reborn again like nothing
    and its 1 million dimensions not 1 billion

No this particular Mxy is canon. Adventures of Superman in fact, where he beat up the editor
    Beyonder 1b > Michael 1m
    Beyonder destroyed a Multiverse Level defense bubble by , molculeman

Beyonder is a entire outside Multiverse which had dwarf TOAA own Multiverse
    Beyonder is 1m stronger then every being in marvel including LT.

BANNED

The Beyonder jobs out anyone and everyone. There has never been a being in the Marvel Universe as powerful as him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    The Beyonder jobs out anyone and everyone. There has never been a being in the Marvel Universe as powerful as him.
    Yup! Living Tribunal can't do anything to beyonder.

Beyonder 1b > Michael 1m
    Beyonder destroyed a Multiverse Level defense bubble by , molculeman

Beyonder is a entire outside Multiverse which had dwarf TOAA own Multiverse
    Beyonder is 1m stronger then every being in marvel including LT.
    No I meant Beyonder was attacked with a blast that would have wasted a million dimensions not a billion. ( Hardly matters but still)

And how can infinity be bigger than infinity? That makes no sense unless the Marvel Multiverse is not infinitely large after all

TOAA has been shown to be the writer, again so I fail to see how the Beyonder can be more powerful than him

Michael by himself busted out enough power to create a Multiverse that is specifically described as being infinite/ held Gods creation from falling apart .Him passing on his power to his daughter allowed her to create her own universe and eventually become a Goddess who united Lucifers multiverse with Gods creation and her own / eventually became one with the new creation

I fail to see how they are not at least as powerful as Beyonder

And I think Lucifer got a new feat in Sandman recently, when Destinys book is called the "universe", though its a little hard to be sure with all the metaphorical stuff that goes on there

No I meant Beyonder was attacked with a blast that would have wasted a million dimensions not a billion. ( Hardly matters but still)

And how can infinity be bigger than infinity? That makes no sense unless the Marvel Multiverse is not infinitely large after all

TOAA has been shown to be the writer, again so I fail to see how the Beyonder can be more powerful than him

Michael by himself busted out enough power to create a Multiverse that is specifically described as being infinite/ held Gods creation from falling apart .Him passing on his power to his daughter allowed her to create her own universe and eventually become a Goddess who united Lucifers multiverse with Gods creation and her own / eventually became one with the new creation

I suddenly realize what part of the problem is here, at least for me and probably many others. Just about everyone who was around back in "the day" read Secret Wars- and probably SW II as well but let's not talk about that. We are completely familiar with the Beyonder's feats, every last one of them. Many of us have far less of an idea of these other characters. Even when we know of them, we don't know all of their feats.

BANNED

And I think Lucifer got a new feat in Sandman recently, when Destinys book is called the "universe", though its a little hard to be sure with all the metaphorical stuff that goes on there
    Beyonder feats extends even TOAA because stated by stan lee himself that Beyonder was TOAA before TOAA existed.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Beyonder feats extends even TOAA because stated by stan lee himself that Beyonder was TOAA before TOAA existed.
    Creator statements don't count and they are pretty obviously to different creations right now yes?