Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Soo... If you were to make mad libs cards from Donna's existing back stories what would they be?

Possible categories:
    Where did she come from?
    How is she connected to Wonder Woman?
    What is the source of her powers?

Double Post

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Having Donna as an infant when rescued by Diana would significantly age Steve and Etta. So I'd prefer for Donna to either be older or rescued by someone else.
    Which is why I think Hippoltya, should rest Donna. That maybe Donna was lost at send. She was an orphan child.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    If there is one element of superhero comics that I dislike (ok, I admit, there are plenty), it is the idea that everyone must have some special background.
    In fairness, this really only started becoming much later. Earlier superheroes were a bit more diverse in their backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    In fairness, this really only started becoming much later. Earlier superheroes were a bit more diverse in their backgrounds.
    Agreed. In lots of ways, I think the current superhero landscape is a lot like a designed monoculture rather than something organically grown, which ties into some of my thoughts on DC's new unified timeline.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Agreed. In lots of ways, I think the current superhero landscape is a lot like a designed monoculture rather than something organically grown, which ties into some of my thoughts on DC's new unified timeline.
    It rather literally is, since the stories tend to A: ignore each other, and B: the massive retcons that come when they reset things.