Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Disney Princess Betsy
    Assassin's Creed Gambit
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So does that mean some of the younger X-Men won’t have to be stuck in those gross yellow and blue trainee outfits? Or do they not get to shine like the rest of the X-Men?
    It is kinda funny that Magik is the only New Mutant with a completely distinct costume (that's sexualized, because of course). Is she rebelling against the norm?

gonna sneak up on gambit with a knife and free his head from its imprisonment
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    This in my poinion the most beautiful costume design of the last decade

It was the expected Psylocke answer. But i'm glad he was honest and not condescending about it.

Makes sense for Kwannonlocke. And to help keep her afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This in my poinion the most beautiful costume design of the last decade
    It also perfectly captures Storm's absolute joy in her powers, how much she loves her abilities and the connection it gives her to the storm and the elements of the Earth.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It was the expected Psylocke answer. But i'm glad he was honest and not condescending about it.

Makes sense for Kwannonlocke. And to help keep her afloat.
    I would be way more upset about it if they benched Elizabeth. But they are making her the lead character on Excalibur and reconnecting her back to her British heritage, MI6, and to Brian and Megan. So the writers are at least completely embracing her origin and history as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I would be way more upset about it if they benched Elizabeth. But they are making her the lead character on Excalibur and reconnecting her back to her British heritage, MI6, and to Brian and Megan. So the writers are at least completely embracing her origin and history as a character.
    On the other end it makes sense that the iconic sexy ninja is actually Japanese now. It really feels natural how they did that. I wonder what drives Kwannon to take the name Psylocke though? Maybe it was the idea that's what she was known as, so she embraces it? Who knows. We'll find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    On the other end it makes sense that the iconic sexy ninja is actually Japanese now. It really feels natural how they did that. I wonder what drives Kwannon to take the name Psylocke though? Maybe it was the idea that's what she was known as, so she embraces it? Who knows. We'll find out soon.
    It's hard to say, and it's even possible that Elizabeth and Kwannon actually talk about it and what how Kwannon should make her place with the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Maybe because she looks like the Psylocke everyone is familiar with. Roll with it and lets not complicate things.

Anyhow Magik needs another costume. She looks bad, imo.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's hard to say, and it's even possible that Elizabeth and Kwannon actually talk about it and what how Kwannon should make her place with the X-Men.
    Yeah, I fully expect her to fill the old role of Psylocke on X-Men comics in the future. I really do wonder if this is a permanent change, because they compared Betsy becoming Captain Britain to Carol becoming Captain Marvel. Kind of a big deal. It's not so easy to revert it, considering everything. I really hope this sticks, because this kind of change is refreshing for everyone involved while also being fair.

So if they speak to each other about it, it's possible that Betsy suggests this to Kwannon, saying that someone needs to fill the old role and she'd be the best fit. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Maybe because she looks like the Psylocke everyone is familiar with. Roll with it and lets not complicate things.

Anyhow Magik needs another costume. She looks bad, imo.
    some of these may not be the final looks. They may just be preliminary sketches.

Of course Emma's sketches all just look different outfits for the runway in Mulan. Lol, some designer probably sent her samples in the hopes that Emma would sponsor their fall and winter line.

If anyone has the full version of the Jean pic they used in the banner, can I please have it?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    If anyone has the full version of the Jean pic they used in the banner, can I please have it?

God bless.

10char
    "Cable was right!"